Reviews for Dolores’ Angels
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 5/15
THAT'S JUST PERFECTION ! I LOVE IT ! THIS IS MARVELOUS !
Typhos chapter 1 . 5/11
That was just beautiful. I am almost in tears, laughing. It just sounded so... Harry.
No.311 chapter 1 . 5/7
Awesome! I'm tuned!
senawario chapter 1 . 5/2
totally awesome; you need to figure out some logical way to continue this!

too bad only umbridge, among all the enemies Harry has faced, is enough of a moron, otherwise I can imagine how this kind of twist would play out with so many incidents in canon.
You totally need to do a second chapter where Umbridge is a guest at one of their 'fan club' meeting :)
Pretty please?
Love smart Harry (well Hermione as well)
wow
*snickers*
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 2/8
This is incredibly hilarious!
BEST. CRACK-FIC. EVER!
Woooaaaahhhh !
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh my God, this is so funny. Harry did work this out quite nicely... people don't give him too much credit. "Dolore's Angels"... I wonder if Hermione did charm the parchment to read that if someone get's a hold of it?
It's a shame we can't get to see the faces of his friends when he tells them that they are Umbridge's fan club :D
licha.s chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
hilarious! i really want to read mariettas explanation, or a bit more of Umbridges reaction, well done!
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was brilliant. Honestly.

I've accidentally stumbled across your fanfics and find them absolutely amazing. They're all unique, fantastically written and contain a perfect balance of fun and other essential elements. Good job! :)

Sam