Reviews for Hide, Stand
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Wow, awesome fic! I really enjoyed this portrayal of Nicky's and Jason's relationship. :)
shallowness chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I love well-done slow-burn stories like this, which take the time to deal with the characters' issues, where they were and what they need to go through emotionally and in experience to move forward.
eashar chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I love it! Its so cute! :)
nakala chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was amazing
So amazing.
Serenity-Noire-Sirius chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
My most favorite Nicky/Bourne fanfiction ever! It's emotion and full of unseen depths. I especially love having all of this from Nicky's prospective.
saraellis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love this! it's brilliant and just one the very few awesome jason/nicky fics that's completed ;p
anyway i'm not sure if you're still into them but if you have some work in progress or anything, i'd love to read a continuation of this story..well more of another one shot of them starting all over again. ok sorry i'm asking too much now but anyway thank you for sharing!
kyjori chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow... this is rather brilliant. I wished this was continued further on... You manage to capture the turmoil in Nicky so damn well!
JoySPC chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was very complicated-like a dance in a mine field-but also delicate and lovely. I loved the way it ended. I will only say you need to be careful about the shifting POV.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This story was really good. I loved how you wrote Nicky's pov she is a survivor but she is also sounds so broken. Loved Nicky and Jason's friendship and how they were there for each other. And the kiss at the end was perfect because it wasn't the big Hollywood kiss at the end of a movie, it felt more real and more honest. Thanks!
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is an excellent story. The pacing of it is slow and gorgeous, and your take on Nicky never falter. I love the comfort and tension that build between her and Jason at the same time, and your take on the aftermath of Black Briat. Very well done, indeed!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
*Aww* That was really great. I loved every minute, as I read it. *2 thumbs up* :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
The best fanfic I've read!
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very compelling and very well written. Just what I was looking for after today's Bourne movie marathon!
and she knew love chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Loved it! I love how detailed you got with everything and how you kept them so in character throughout the entire story. Always thought Bourne and Nicky looked good together and this confirms it :) Wonderful job!
oakblue chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
by far the best nicky/jason fic. the characters are believable and i love how their relationship evolved. I agree you deserve more than 9 (now 10) reviews. i hope you write more of this. Thanks! ]