Reviews for Aisle 3
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, your grocery stories are Stories! I'll be more aware if I work in a grocery store for extra cash.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/7
I've worked at a grocery store before and can definitely vouch that such perverts are not an exaggeration. Zack calling such a pervert out was one of the highlights of reading this! And that ending was adorable. It was most certainly a sugar sweet ride and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for writing this. I rarely find Cloud/Zack stories I like and this one was - oneshot or not - pretty high on my list of favorites.
KurokoTetsuya0124 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
My opinion.(No offense please) I think you can have a sequel for this, Because some people might ask: "What happened to them?" or maybe if you're going to add a sequel then maybe you might wannt to add some twists in the plot to make it more exciting.

(I repeat I have no intention to offend ANYONE)

(\_/)
(_) GOOD LUCK!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm lucky enough to work at a college library and the worst I have to deal with are people who don't listen when I tell them when stuff is due. Which is kind of annoying when the answer is two hours and then they turn in stuff late and ask me to get them out of a fine . . . I digress. But I'm usually pretty professional and I've never had to deal with anyone hitting on me. So you are a braver person than I.
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well, guess I'm finished reading every Clack stories you wrote (in less than 24 hours no less: a day off well spent) which means I'm officially out of things to read. Haha.

Again, what a great little ficlet we have here. I love the tone you set for this one, quite romantic-comedy-like, and wouldn't have it any other way. Sephiroth and Genesis were awesome, especially the latter when he "downright refused" to bag whatever it was as any inclination to take the least part in it was absolutely "beneath him" (I even memorised the words, it was so funny) - and yes, Genesis, it's only fair: let us, commoners of the world, do all the petty chores for you!

Hope to read more from you soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
hilarious! loved it! cloud thinking seph is the best customer!ahahaahaaaa. and reno! you r brilliant
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Loved it! Hahaha, sexually charged flirt... That's a new one! ;P In all seriousness, this was exceedingly cute.

P.S.: My condolences on all of the pervs you deal (dealt?) with at work. Must be very uncomfortable. : (
lucydod chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Your customer classifications are dead on! I work at a gas station and we get all kinds if freaks in there. XD why can't a "zack" ever come in to visit? LOL! loved your story!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved your story! Think I might have some cavities now, but it was totally worth it hahaha!
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww Zach is so sweet. Cute. As cloud said, he isnt the shy type but he couldnt get the courage to approach cloud first. I can almost see sephiroth getting tired of zach complaining and dragging zach to the moogle mart. Lol.
Your authors note about people sayjng those things to cashiers freaked me out. I tjought you exagerated some things i the story but to realize people really do call cashiers baby and tootles and etc. Ugh. Shivers. Guess i learned something new today!
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I loved this very much. ) You gave me massive smiles, giggles and fuzzy feelings. Thank you!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
AHAHAHAHAHA! I wanna work at a grocery store now.

"A clock is only a clock if it's running just as a life is only a life if you're living."
MT36
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh wow I know the feeling Cloud! I work at a cafe and I serve/do register a lot because apparently I have good customer service skills (?) and serve everyone with a smile/am polite when inside I'm like Cloud, thinking FARRRRRRRRRRRRK OFF! Some customers are plain annoying, boring or CREEPS!

Luckily though we have annoying and some (ONE REALLY BAD ONE) creepy customers, they MAINLY keep it platonic so it's not that bad OTL

ANYWAY! So for me this fic is so relate-able (though I don't have a cute Zack Fair stalker ;A;) and SAH CUTE! I love how Zack was just revealed to be a little ball of nervousness and had to get forced to interact with Cloud XD
Raincloud97 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was absolutely adorable! I loved it! : )
Demona3870 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was brilliant. I love your style, and the story just grabbed me from the beginning!