Reviews for Aisle 3
Sigy Artyn chapter 1 . 1/29
This is so cute! And really relatable for me - working in a grocery store for a year too (first full time and then as a student, hah). I've never been propositioned but that might be just because I didn't notice :P
Luckily for Cloud he has Zack, eh :D I really do like them together, they went through so much together I really feel they've got a special connection? Heh. In any case, I love your story, it's really sweet! I think you've got a real talent for setting a scene, maybe my personal experience with working in a grocery store helped there, but it was really easy to see everything in my mind's eye ;)
Thank you for writing! :)
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
When you were describing the customers I was so laughing out loud! Especially the old people types where so right on the mark that I was sure you were writing from experience! (I work at a mini market, and i can assure you its exactly the same, doesn’t even matter its a different country!)
Loved your fic btw, very cute! thanks!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is brilliant! XD I, too, work in a grocery store. I know those feels, sadly. This made me laugh!
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Oh my gosh, this is sooooo true! I mean the employee longsuffering, the Cloud and Zack romance are simply the icing on the proverbial cake.

I also think that it is amazing that- in the end- Aerith and Sephiroth were the two who were like 'this needs to be fixed, yesterday'.

Bravo dearest~! (That wasn't sexually charged, but the way! P )
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That was a great read
I felt bad there at the end,
great read
Kudos
Blade
DiAmOnD chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This story is just.. yess~
So1Thought chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is really lovely and really cute.
'two wags of a chocobo's tail' is an utterly hilariously, adorable expression.
Loved everything.
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
very very cute
teamsouthpark chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This story is so cute and well written I absolutely love it. :)
Cookiez-un chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
ε-(; )
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
So as someone who works at a grocery store, this was brilliant. As someone who loves Zack a d Cloud together, this was sweet. I loved the humor and the way you described the customers (though it made me wish that Tseng was my supervisor, he's so much more on top of things and concerned for his employees than mine). Good job! :)
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Wow, your grocery stories are Stories! I'll be more aware if I work in a grocery store for extra cash.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I've worked at a grocery store before and can definitely vouch that such perverts are not an exaggeration. Zack calling such a pervert out was one of the highlights of reading this! And that ending was adorable. It was most certainly a sugar sweet ride and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for writing this. I rarely find Cloud/Zack stories I like and this one was - oneshot or not - pretty high on my list of favorites.
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
My opinion.(No offense please) I think you can have a sequel for this, Because some people might ask: "What happened to them?" or maybe if you're going to add a sequel then maybe you might wannt to add some twists in the plot to make it more exciting.

(I repeat I have no intention to offend ANYONE)

(\_/)
(_) GOOD LUCK!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm lucky enough to work at a college library and the worst I have to deal with are people who don't listen when I tell them when stuff is due. Which is kind of annoying when the answer is two hours and then they turn in stuff late and ask me to get them out of a fine . . . I digress. But I'm usually pretty professional and I've never had to deal with anyone hitting on me. So you are a braver person than I.