Reviews for Aisle 3
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/22
That was a great read
I felt bad there at the end,
great read
DiAmOnD chapter 1 . 10/8
This story is just.. yess~
So1Thought chapter 1 . 10/5
This is really lovely and really cute.
'two wags of a chocobo's tail' is an utterly hilariously, adorable expression.
Loved everything.
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/4
very very cute
teamsouthpark chapter 1 . 8/18
This story is so cute and well written I absolutely love it. :)
Cookiez-un chapter 1 . 7/21
ε-(; )
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 6/26
So as someone who works at a grocery store, this was brilliant. As someone who loves Zack a d Cloud together, this was sweet. I loved the humor and the way you described the customers (though it made me wish that Tseng was my supervisor, he's so much more on top of things and concerned for his employees than mine). Good job! :)
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, your grocery stories are Stories! I'll be more aware if I work in a grocery store for extra cash.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/7
I've worked at a grocery store before and can definitely vouch that such perverts are not an exaggeration. Zack calling such a pervert out was one of the highlights of reading this! And that ending was adorable. It was most certainly a sugar sweet ride and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for writing this. I rarely find Cloud/Zack stories I like and this one was - oneshot or not - pretty high on my list of favorites.
KurokoTetsuya0124 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
My opinion.(No offense please) I think you can have a sequel for this, Because some people might ask: "What happened to them?" or maybe if you're going to add a sequel then maybe you might wannt to add some twists in the plot to make it more exciting.

(I repeat I have no intention to offend ANYONE)

Drakonflight chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm lucky enough to work at a college library and the worst I have to deal with are people who don't listen when I tell them when stuff is due. Which is kind of annoying when the answer is two hours and then they turn in stuff late and ask me to get them out of a fine . . . I digress. But I'm usually pretty professional and I've never had to deal with anyone hitting on me. So you are a braver person than I.
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well, guess I'm finished reading every Clack stories you wrote (in less than 24 hours no less: a day off well spent) which means I'm officially out of things to read. Haha.

Again, what a great little ficlet we have here. I love the tone you set for this one, quite romantic-comedy-like, and wouldn't have it any other way. Sephiroth and Genesis were awesome, especially the latter when he "downright refused" to bag whatever it was as any inclination to take the least part in it was absolutely "beneath him" (I even memorised the words, it was so funny) - and yes, Genesis, it's only fair: let us, commoners of the world, do all the petty chores for you!

Hope to read more from you soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
hilarious! loved it! cloud thinking seph is the best customer!ahahaahaaaa. and reno! you r brilliant
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Loved it! Hahaha, sexually charged flirt... That's a new one! ;P In all seriousness, this was exceedingly cute.

P.S.: My condolences on all of the pervs you deal (dealt?) with at work. Must be very uncomfortable. : (
lucydod chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Your customer classifications are dead on! I work at a gas station and we get all kinds if freaks in there. XD why can't a "zack" ever come in to visit? LOL! loved your story!