Reviews for Aisle 3
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 1/28
When you were describing the customers I was so laughing out loud! Especially the old people types where so right on the mark that I was sure you were writing from experience! (I work at a mini market, and i can assure you its exactly the same, doesn’t even matter its a different country!)
Loved your fic btw, very cute! thanks!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 1/17
This is brilliant! XD I, too, work in a grocery store. I know those feels, sadly. This made me laugh!
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, this is sooooo true! I mean the employee longsuffering, the Cloud and Zack romance are simply the icing on the proverbial cake.

I also think that it is amazing that- in the end- Aerith and Sephiroth were the two who were like 'this needs to be fixed, yesterday'.

Bravo dearest~! (That wasn't sexually charged, but the way! P )
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That was a great read
I felt bad there at the end,
great read
Kudos
Blade
DiAmOnD chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This story is just.. yess~
So1Thought chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is really lovely and really cute.
'two wags of a chocobo's tail' is an utterly hilariously, adorable expression.
Loved everything.
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
very very cute
teamsouthpark chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This story is so cute and well written I absolutely love it. :)
Cookiez-un chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
ε-(; )
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
So as someone who works at a grocery store, this was brilliant. As someone who loves Zack a d Cloud together, this was sweet. I loved the humor and the way you described the customers (though it made me wish that Tseng was my supervisor, he's so much more on top of things and concerned for his employees than mine). Good job! :)
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Wow, your grocery stories are Stories! I'll be more aware if I work in a grocery store for extra cash.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I've worked at a grocery store before and can definitely vouch that such perverts are not an exaggeration. Zack calling such a pervert out was one of the highlights of reading this! And that ending was adorable. It was most certainly a sugar sweet ride and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for writing this. I rarely find Cloud/Zack stories I like and this one was - oneshot or not - pretty high on my list of favorites.
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
My opinion.(No offense please) I think you can have a sequel for this, Because some people might ask: "What happened to them?" or maybe if you're going to add a sequel then maybe you might wannt to add some twists in the plot to make it more exciting.

(I repeat I have no intention to offend ANYONE)

(\_/)
(_) GOOD LUCK!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm lucky enough to work at a college library and the worst I have to deal with are people who don't listen when I tell them when stuff is due. Which is kind of annoying when the answer is two hours and then they turn in stuff late and ask me to get them out of a fine . . . I digress. But I'm usually pretty professional and I've never had to deal with anyone hitting on me. So you are a braver person than I.
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well, guess I'm finished reading every Clack stories you wrote (in less than 24 hours no less: a day off well spent) which means I'm officially out of things to read. Haha.

Again, what a great little ficlet we have here. I love the tone you set for this one, quite romantic-comedy-like, and wouldn't have it any other way. Sephiroth and Genesis were awesome, especially the latter when he "downright refused" to bag whatever it was as any inclination to take the least part in it was absolutely "beneath him" (I even memorised the words, it was so funny) - and yes, Genesis, it's only fair: let us, commoners of the world, do all the petty chores for you!

Hope to read more from you soon :)