Reviews for Given
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Before I give you my official review, I must say - it was so funny to se in the A/N 'I think I just invented a pairing that no one's ever seen before'...and here you are over a year and a half later, one of the masterminds behind the M&MWPs.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I love Lily/Teddy, and it was so interesting to see it from Vic's perspective. There've been a couple others like this, but this one was really good. Poor Vic...she was so in denial about Teddy cheating on her.

I like your characterization of Victoire. She seems very much like Fleur, in some ways...I really enjoyed it. She's not perfect, but she's not a insane mega-bitch either.

And I must say, Victoire Longbottom does sound great.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Victoire really reminds me of Fleur personality wise. she knows she's beautiful, is more than happy to use her Veela charms to get what she wants, and tends to think of herself first, although Fleur did change a little when her and Bill became for serious. Can't wait to read your Vic/Nev fics!
combeferring chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ooh LOVE IT.

two of the best pairings going in there! I love how Vic's obviosuly selfish which makes it more believable because if she just accepted Teddy and Lily's relationship it wouldn't be believable... but it is :D

and the ending with Neville... ohmydays i WANT HIM IN MY ROOM. he's amazing!

Loved it!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
So, that was kind of PERFECT.

I've always wanted to see a Lily/Teddy from Vic's eyes, but I could never pull it off! This was fantastic. The selfishness, the way she denies it at first and then comes to grips with it and still stays with him and then at the end and blah-blah-blah, this was amazing! (Plus, love the Nev/Vic at the end. That's a supercool pairing.) Overall, this was fantastalistic.

But he just couldn't tell wittle Lilykins 'no' when they happened to bump into each other in Diagon Alley and she asked him out to brunch so they could catch up.

That is SO Lily and Teddy.
BlueMango chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Victoire isn't my favorite. But you made me feel sympathy for her. Also, Neville and Victoire make an interesting couple.
Alice745458 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
that was strange, but i think i like that idea of victoire and neville
lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
'It's you who will not survive without me.' I'm just completely and utterly in awe of this, it's just too PERFECT!

I hate Victoire, but kind of love her at the same time, and this was just how I would imagine her reacting to TeddyLily.

I adored the bit with Neville at the end... so cute :)
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was intriguing from the very first word - I love the idea of writing a Teddy/Lily fic from Victoire's point of view, and I love how you wrote it. Victoire is selfish, but your descriptions of Teddy and Lily through her eyes (even before she was sure that Teddy loved Lily) are both intense and interesting.

This line: "Sirens are not what they used to be." really depicts a side of Victoire's personality that I've never thought about before.

Wonderful fic!
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Victoire Longbottom has a great ring to it! I have never been a big fan of Hannah, anyways.

This is such a good story. Vicky is in such denial that Teddy isn't hers. She can get cookies though for making Teddy that yummy man that he is!

This is one of my favorite stories ever.

-Morghen
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh my yeah I think you did create a new character but I don't know about the whole neville getting a divorce thing for some reason that bothers me. but anyway I really love it and really hate Vic the only thing I can really say is poor neville becuse I don't think Vic is cabable of loving anyone but herself. good job.