Reviews for Janus
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Well, back in the day, Mukuro and Chrome come in one package so...*scratches head* until the arrival of the future arc, I never really saw the difference. Don't look at me like that, Tsu-kun.
minekoanime chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! And I'm sorry for only reviewing now after my 3rd time reading XP
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I completely agree. I think of Chrome more of Tsuna's Guardian than Mukuro since he tends to try to stay out of things, but they are both DEFINITELY Tsuna's Mist Guardians of equal footing (no matter what Mukuro says).
Cinni
Sam chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Tsuna has SIX guardians. chrome is a substitute, I know this as I recently (yesterday) bought the official guardian merchandise and rings myself and my friends. For the mist guardian they put Mukuro with his description and they mentioned Chrome as his former substitute, she isn't an official guardian
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really would like to read some scenes were Tsuna is aggressively reminding people about this fact XD
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
i love this story, i'm sick of all the stories that have "AllX27" but then wait...wheres chrome? what, just because she has't got a dick she's not part of the family and you cant be bothered to write her into an event? like this one story "Family Dinner Night" everyone was there besides chrome. and maybe lambo was missing too.

Really, if you cant be bothered to write her, at least give a half ass excuse, like she's away with the girls or something
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was very touching and well-written :)
Strawberry-squirrels chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
You should continue this, it's great! It's really annoying how some people do not feel that Chrome is one of the guardians.. :/
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yes, please do Tsuna. Use violence for all I care. I never believe that only Mukuro ( or Chrome ) is the one and only true Mist Guardian. They are the Vongola Demico's Mist GuardianS. Note the 's' the BIG CAPITAL 'S' behind the word 'Guardian' which is referring to the Mist.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i like this. especially how tsuna has decided to abandon the gentle approach to reminding people that he has SEVEN guardians, thank you very much. loved it! :D
puruku chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I would love to see Tsuna beating people who said she wasn't a Guardian:)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE YOU! #hugtheauthor
I love this fic! :'D
Someone cheerish Chrome! Yes! I found another person who think that Tsuna indeed has 7 guardians! Don't ever forget Chrome! She loves Tsuna and Mukuro! And she love the others(from Vongola) too! She fight with them! She fight for them! And she can wear Mist Vongola Ring too! She is their family too!

LOVR IT! PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Random person: so, how are your six gaurdians?
Tsuna:* snaps and beats up random person* and yells:There are seven! seven! get it into your idiot head!

Yeah, maybe Tsuna should do that. People can be stupid...
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww still, it's cute? owo OTL
vedette26 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awww. I have so much love for this fic.

I love your characterizations and how it flowed smoothly all throughout the fic.

I just have a bit of a problem on your word choice for the third paragraph. Um, I think 'regulate' there should be 'relegate'.

anyway, awesome fic!