Reviews for Janus
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/1
Yes Tsuna, you best the fact that you have SEVEN guardians into every one who says otherwise, especially your father's because he should know better.

Aaaww, poor Chrome is so insecure and afraid. She needs more hugs. Her Girl's Trip better have gone spectacular with her having tons of fun and only minimally worried - because Chrome not stressing out is impossible.

Lovely touch with the group photo and it's little backstory. :)

"It was after all, how Reborn had taught him. "

Thank you very very much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Evani chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is super sweet, and I could so see Boss!Tsuna wanting to best peoples heads in for dismissing Chrome as a guardian
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I really love this. It has always annoyed me when people write fanfics about 'all' the guardians and leave out Chrome because she's 'too weak' or because she's female or whatever.
Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
New and Old chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
ohhhhh I likeee
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Hehe, so amazing! I love it so much~!

(I sincerely hope you include a one-shot or follow-up where Tsuna teaches the lesson~)
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Well, back in the day, Mukuro and Chrome come in one package so...*scratches head* until the arrival of the future arc, I never really saw the difference. Don't look at me like that, Tsu-kun.
minekoanime chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! And I'm sorry for only reviewing now after my 3rd time reading XP
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I completely agree. I think of Chrome more of Tsuna's Guardian than Mukuro since he tends to try to stay out of things, but they are both DEFINITELY Tsuna's Mist Guardians of equal footing (no matter what Mukuro says).
Sam chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Tsuna has SIX guardians. chrome is a substitute, I know this as I recently (yesterday) bought the official guardian merchandise and rings myself and my friends. For the mist guardian they put Mukuro with his description and they mentioned Chrome as his former substitute, she isn't an official guardian
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really would like to read some scenes were Tsuna is aggressively reminding people about this fact XD
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
i love this story, i'm sick of all the stories that have "AllX27" but then wait...wheres chrome? what, just because she has't got a dick she's not part of the family and you cant be bothered to write her into an event? like this one story "Family Dinner Night" everyone was there besides chrome. and maybe lambo was missing too.

Really, if you cant be bothered to write her, at least give a half ass excuse, like she's away with the girls or something
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was very touching and well-written :)
Strawberry-squirrels chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
You should continue this, it's great! It's really annoying how some people do not feel that Chrome is one of the guardians.. :/
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yes, please do Tsuna. Use violence for all I care. I never believe that only Mukuro ( or Chrome ) is the one and only true Mist Guardian. They are the Vongola Demico's Mist GuardianS. Note the 's' the BIG CAPITAL 'S' behind the word 'Guardian' which is referring to the Mist.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »