Reviews for Breathless
Reader chapter 13 . 6/13
love love love it! Please update asap! Thank you!
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 5/7
Awe... Poor Naru-Chan. will this be yoai? And if so well it be kakanaru?
Shinan7 chapter 13 . 1/14
I recently found your fic and I'm very captivated by it. Its extremely interesting and I can not wait for more.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I reaaaalllly love this story! I hope you update soon.
I want gaara to be safe, poor baby.
I wonder if kakashi knew jiraiya wrote those books, would he stop reading them?
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Update soon!
bleiddianmusic chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Your writing style is so pleasant! It sounds beautifully.
I'm looking forward for the next update. This story is really good. Thank you for writing it! :)
Ghosty-Goo Girl chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
This fic is excellent so far, I really can't wait to find out what happens next after leaving it at such a cliffhanger. I hope you do resume the story when you're feeling better, I can't help but feel there should be something romantic blossoming between Naruto and Kakashi, but either way, whatever you choose for this story I'm sure the ending is going to be amazing. Keep up the good work! :)
UchihaLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
More plz! Update soon..
psycho-uchiha chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Hope all is well and that I can't wait for the next update n.n
LaTish chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
It was a good filler
KitElizaKing chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Thank you for bringing us another chapter of your story. I appreciated seeing the notification for it in my inbox. You've worked hard on this before, so I'm glad that you're doing well enough to do so again. Good luck, and I'll be looking forwards to seeing more.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Glad you are feeling better. Feel bad for Naruto not knowing what's happened to Gaara and company.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Liked this chap a lot! :)
pennypigeon chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
great chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
It took me a couple of hours to finish all your chapters and I like you're story so far. I think your Naruto is awesome, he can be a bit ooc but the way you write him his core is still the same as the cannon. I like Kakashi and Iruka, too! They are so supportive of Naruto without belittling him or undermining his strengths. All the friendships tie together nicely and its a nice change of pace to read a story where the focus isn't on romance. Not all stories having to be about romance. Having said that, I do have some constructive criticism. You do write well, and for the most part, the sentences flow together, but there are times when you put a sentence together and it just feels wrong. For example in ch. 13: "their destination to the residence couldn't have appeared soon enough for Naruto." The sentence seems a bit forced. You could have worded it different so it doesn't see so misplace. I also noticed that your grammar needs some work. It doesn't detract from the story, but I would recommend getting a beta reader to help you out. I hope my criticism isn't to harsh because I still think your a good writer and I look forward to more chapters from you. Hope you get well too!