Reviews for Breathless
CrownTown chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
There's no need to apologise, I'm sure I speak for many readers when I say that I've enjoyed your work and I'm thankful for the opportunity you've given us to read it. It's been great while it's lasted, but your health comes first and we all wish you the best for the future x :)
Metella chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
I did enjoy this story, and while I'm somewhat disappointed by it's ending, I am more hopeful that you see your health improve. As a writer that I follow, you're important to me, and if anything I am happy to have enjoyed your writing, even if it will never be completed.
history chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Thank you for saying it!
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
I'm very sorry to hear that. Just try to take a breath and deal with what's important. It may be more important to you than you know...
Reader chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
love love love it! Please update asap! Thank you!
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Awe... Poor Naru-Chan. will this be yoai? And if so well it be kakanaru?
Shinan7 chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
I recently found your fic and I'm very captivated by it. Its extremely interesting and I can not wait for more.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I reaaaalllly love this story! I hope you update soon.
I want gaara to be safe, poor baby.
I wonder if kakashi knew jiraiya wrote those books, would he stop reading them?
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Update soon!
avaruuksenlintu chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Your writing style is so pleasant! It sounds beautifully.
I'm looking forward for the next update. This story is really good. Thank you for writing it! :)
Ghosty-Goo Girl chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
This fic is excellent so far, I really can't wait to find out what happens next after leaving it at such a cliffhanger. I hope you do resume the story when you're feeling better, I can't help but feel there should be something romantic blossoming between Naruto and Kakashi, but either way, whatever you choose for this story I'm sure the ending is going to be amazing. Keep up the good work! :)
UchihaLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
More plz! Update soon..
psycho-uchiha chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Hope all is well and that I can't wait for the next update n.n
LaTish chapter 13 . 6/13/2014