Reviews for Lean on Me
Xtin2000 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
wow I love it! is Holmes going to be ok? Please update!
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is AMAZING. I can't tell you how much I love this. I hope you continue it soon. 3

l'Amie de l'abaisse chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Update, please...very soon...*looks longingly out the nearest window*
Lilly McMissile chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
What the DASHED B***** H*** do you think you've done?

DASH IT ALL! ARGH! *jumps furiously around her room* NO, NO, NO, NO! *screams* SHERLOCK HOLMES, COME ALIVE! *collapses in fit of tears* No offense meant, but YOU KILLED HIM! Sorry, just I'm trying to get this NOT to sink in.

That's kinda hard to do if it already has.

AGGG! How did you find the guts to do it? I never could. In my story I'm trying to finish and find a beta for and such, he gets paralysed when a house beam falls on him. But this? THIS! Agghhh! I'll be dying in my room once I log out.

(sorry, but I had to rant somewhere. Please don't consider this a flame. Please take this as a very heart felt complimentary review. You made me cry. If this is how you write, you will someday be published and awarded something. Again, sorry. But you wrote it very well. :) I would love any tip from you possible...)

Jimenush chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
There are no more chapters? Please update!
Fan chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Wonderful. Do you plan to post more?
RipJawWolfFang chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Omg I like cried T.T
Miss Kyree chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Wow. Just, wow. This is simply amazing! I'm so in love with this. It's beautifully and PERFECTLY written, the descriptions and emotions are so powerful and loud. I love that you showed what was happening from both of their points of view. By far one of the best fics I've ever read, you're a marvelous writer, I hope you'll continue this!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
kopiella chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh, my lord. What an amazing, heartwrenching story. I cannot even begin to describe how much I like -no, love- this story! Everything is perfect about this story. You must continue.
Lolapola chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I love this! Are you going to do the next chapter soon?
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Wow, even with his bad leg, Watson can get over the wall that separates him from Holmes. Very impressive.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww, poor Watson. He's going to have a hard time explaining what happened to Mrs. Hudson.
charliebrown1234 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Jaw... on floor! Oh my goodness gracious this absolutely floored me! I've got to go read all of your other Holmes stuff now, this was absolutely fantastic! Amazing stuff, this. I don't even mind that you killed him off... Sort of. Wonderful story, I'm going to go read more of them!

DressLikeYerCrazy chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
LOVE it! 3 Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait.