Reviews for Breakeven
TheIndianMuggle chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
This is a good story. but no update! plz continue
Trude chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
lovely update :)

seemed to be a good first day for Ron, I'd say - lets hope he gets along with everyone (or at least most) in the programm

can't wait for more
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Good first day. I'm glad Tribeca may be more annoying than a love interest, and how Ron met up with Mrs. Tonks. I hope he will do well in the training and that his experience will be useful.

Looking forward to the next update.
Avanell chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Cute update! I hope that Jacob and Trebeca get together ;)
Blue Leah chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
You did a great job with Ron in this chapter. I love his nervousness and his boldness to ask Kingsley.
tryntee13 chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Yeah! He got in! Hopefully he'll also build more confidence up in himself!
rhmac12 chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Of course Ron would make it in ;) Hermione will be SO excited for him and proud of him too :) Cant wait to read more! :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
I hope that last kiss helped solidify things between Hermione and Ron; I would imagine that Ron would want things official (at least boyfriend/girlfriend before they separated).

So, will you jump ahead to Christmas without Harry/Hermione, or will you sneak in a Hogsmead weekend? I also wonder if we will see the official NEWTS results soon.
Trude chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
great update!

can't wait to read what comes next
tryntee13 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
heheh I guess people know. I hope they keep the lines of communication open. Maybe he'll visit her during Hogsmeade weekends or a Quiddith game. Super chapter! Hope his exams went well!
rhmac12 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Dang school! LOL... awww Hermione and Ron love each other so much! I cant wait to see where you will take us with this FF :)
rhmac12 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Tell Trebeca to take a hike! LOL... Hermione hexing time to get your man away from what sounds like Lavender redux ;)
tryntee13 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
awww poor Ron! He's trying to deal in his own way but keeping Hermione out who is being so patient. Poor R/Hr I hope Ron opens up to her soon.
tryntee13 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
I like that ROn is doing this all on his own. I hope this Trebeca thing doesn't become a side flirtation. I like Hermione's subtle moves on Ron, the neck kiss (CUTE!). :-) I hope they are together!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
I'm glad that Ron is trying to take his notes, but I am curious if he will pass them all and whether he will be separated from his friends for the year. I also wonder if you are trying to bring Trebeca as a love interest or part of the new threat that is emerging.