Reviews for Stained Glass Window
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this was just amazing
DPraven chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh, wow. That was really moving. I really liked the one where Merlin started to hate Arthur, but immediately took it back. And the ending was really good. Thank you
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I wish you had written an epilogue for this! I want to know about the world they go back to and how Merlin has changed from his time spent in the glass, as well as Arthur's reaction to it.

-Trees
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I nearly cried.
Shiya chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wow, this is just the most beautiful and emotional fanfiction i have EVER read. It's so pure! I'm weeping now! thank you so much for writing! I hope you write more merlin fanfictions!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It's beautiful. I like it very much.

But I'm very annoyed too.

Why does Merlin's the one who always had been suffering?
Slash Inc chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG! This was BRILLIANT! I enjoyed it so much! You have quite a lovely talent. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Menthe Sauvage chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow.

Wondeful story, based on a wonderful picture.

I loved the idea to tell it in disorder, we can see how Merlin's feelings changed like that...

May I translate it in french one day? Of course, you can refuse. But it's a such beautiful story...Wow. Simple, wow.

Congratulations!
Isolde chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oooooh the pain! Beautiful story, wonderfully written! Poor Merlin!
NomDePlume519 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I just discovered this awesome story. It is so original and very moving. Thank you for sharing it.

(And I, too, would love to know what happened next - but I'm not even sure how one would go about writing a sequel to something like this, so no pressure...)
Nicknames.Are.Troublesome chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Would you please, Pleeease consider making a sequel for this? It's so awesome and I would absolutely love another chapter.
Sherlocking chapter 1 . 5/22/2010

That was actually amazing, and you conveyed Merlin's feelings REALLLLLYY WELL.

And I'm like dying of sadness now

X
Focus SJS chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I saw ObsidianSerpent's art first and proceeded to stalk her deviantart waiting for one brave soul to write a story to compliment her work. You did a fantastic job on this. The feeling of absolute solitude Merlin went through is amazing. I love the way you were able to show the change so much time alone did to Merlin with the use of the timeline.

My curiosity of what happens when Arthur and Merlin return to Camelot is overwhelming and I wonder how Arthur will get Merlin out of his mind prison. But I won't be selfish enough to ask for a sequel. :D

In any case, thank you for this!
Writing2Death chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed this. It was so wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing this!
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my Gosh, so beautiful and tragic! I honestly started crying while I read this!

I love the way you kind of jump from time to time in a back-and-forth way, it really shows his initial fierce determination to escape and then his eventual reluctant acceptance and almost numb state.

Week 47 in particular I loved :)

Amazing job on this!