Reviews for Family is Everything ALTERNATIVE VERSION
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
aawwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was sooo sweeettt! but damn, thats alot of children! NINE of em'. i could never do that! but it was cute, probably one of the best stories i've read! GOOD JOB! (ugh! that kinda made me feel like i'm talking to a 5 year old)
dead feather chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Finally! Severus' inaction was beginning to feel ridiculous. If there is a will there is a way. He could've sent a letter with Fawkes, he could've sent himself with Fawkes, he could've sent a letter through Gringotts or even tried an owl. And he has just sat there and waited. And taking relationship advice from Albus, really?
Madame de Coeur chapter 11 . 5/4/2010

Loved it all!

Its sad that Lucius died, but I hope in the original you don't plan to kill off anyone. I like them all together.

Update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
Loved it! So which one had twins in their family to result in so many sets of twins?
Badbonita chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I can imagine the comments from Draco about the number of Dumbledore-Snape children. I think the teasing would be something that Ron and Draco might actually agree upon. Nine! children.
As for the story, thanks for the happy ending.
T.Beedle chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
i love this story
outofcharacter chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
Aw, loved this story 3 so sweet. Looking forward to reading the other less fluffy alternative as well! :D
JWOHPfan chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
Aw man, I was hoping you'd tell us who the father is in that chapter, hmpf! Still a great chapter though!
Rainbow2007 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
i love it
peruser chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
I'm glad that Severus got to be there for the births. He got to see his children (triplets-nice surprise!) born, and he'll get to help raise them! Now that's an ending I like! I wonder if Lucius would realize just how much he lost.
Fizzy-Flo chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter XD
T.Beedle chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
love the chapters pls update soon
Madame de Coeur chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
I wonder whats going to happen with Lucius? Update soon!
Lovefremione chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
I thought the names of the children were adorable, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This has been a cute (in some places), angst (in other places) story and I'm sad to see it coming to a close. I wonder if you are going to continue the long version that sparked this one? Anyway good story.

Madame de Coeur chapter 9 . 4/29/2010

I love how this is coming out! Sev is finally going to see Harry!

Update soon!