Reviews for Call Me Tenderly
Oddity chapter 1 . 3/25
It's so sweet... I love it.
theartistandwriter chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Well I think your story is sweet! :D
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's so beautiful! I feel like crying. Just kidding. But it's really cute! So fluffy!
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
God, I love you and your beautiful fics. :,)
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
SO CUTE!
Frostdraga chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Omg. This is so cute!
Narkiss chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
oh man, this story is soooooooo incredibly sweeeeet! I cant believe u only got 10 reviews, u should ve got hundreds. This story is just so sweet, showing the relationship between Frau and Teito so perfectly...loved it. SO MUCH. Please write more Teito/Frau!
tsenglol chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i think you just broke my heart with this. it was beautiful :]
Rai Huang chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
very well written and very cute! each character's personality is brought out very well :)
Luana Fluorite chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved it! Soooooo cute!
shushan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
XD

Oh my GOODNESS. This was SO adorable...I really enjoyed it! I'm thinking of forcing my friend (who wants to read some hardcore yaoi) get started with this fanfiction, because it's exactly what I love-nice continuity, IC, no OC's or major obvious OOC, no Mary-Sue's, etc...I love this story! :)
Houdeanie Beanie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my god! So full of fluff and tenderness and warm fuzzy moments. :D This is super big since in Japan it's very intimate if you call someone by their first name! Not sure if you intended it, but let me just soak up this warmth as much as I possibly can. I love the little bits where Teito gets flustered after Frau teases him, only to be enveloped by Frau's big hugs. You kept quite well to their character I think. Please continue writing!
sukari13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I really like this story and you fit the characters deepest innermost feelings into the story very well. I hope that you make some more Teito- mikage and Teito - frau stories. Good job. Hurrah for 07 ghost!
Michiko165 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
WO I LOVE THIS XD
nice nice nice nice
I love frau !
It's so frau ! His pervertness lol .
keep writing
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I can perfectly understand why you write about them and that you have ideas all the time. They all adorable to write about, aren't they? The same here, in fact.

I absolutely love this part:

"I just want you to call me by my name."

"… Teito."

The way Frau did it, with absolutely no hesitation, no gap, no thinking over. It's perfect.

As for the rest, who would have thought that calling Teito by his name would result in making him fall asleep? ;)

But, I also love how Frau calls him "brat" in the end. It should be like that ;)

Thanks for sharing! Waiting for more!