Reviews for Do I?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Not bad in fact it's great I absolutely love Galeniss! I also loved their kiss scene!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Ooh! Love it! Love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
You are an amazing writer, you have very few spelling errors, but I think there should be more Galeniss.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Snow is D-E-A-D DEAD!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Katniss: Noooooo! Gale! Snow, you truly are a cruel bastard. And you no what? So. Am. I. *punches peacekeepers and shoots Snow.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
YAY BAKER BOYS HEART IS BROKEN! I hate peetnis but I love galeniss or kale...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG FREAKING OUT right now, but like any author, you don't kill off one of the best characters in the 10th chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNN! Really, you did a good job so far. Sorry if I haven't been reviewing lately I just, REALLY want to read. I think it is a little sentence heavy in some then that, A FOR YOU! DO YOU WANT A COOKIE!? *punch*
Guest chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
I loved it but y did madge have to die
bohobo chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
The last part about another lifetime was really depressing.

In a good way though.

Like... really well written, and heart breaking depressing, ya know?
galenissluver11 chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
omg, this is like the best fic ive read so far. i was sooooooo disapointed in M.J. that i started searching for galeniss fics. i luv it!
HandfulOfDust chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
I love this story. I just read it, I love it(:
AnonymousReviewFairy chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Perfect! THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! She ends up with gale :) Prim doesn't die :) Peeta moves on :) there was a rebellion so no more hunger games :)

This is how I wanted it to end but I couldn't come up with how on my own.

TheMockingJayPrincess chapter 28 . 3/11/2012
so, ii absolutely ship gale/Katniss and have ever since first picking up the magical hunger games books. ii really loved this story although I have to say i would've preferred if you didn't skip so much time between the second last chapter and the last chapter! anything could've happened in six years!

anyways, overall this was a fantastic story. love yahh,3