Reviews for Of Wizards and Winchesters
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
OMG please tell me you are going to update this story and not just leave it to rust. This is so great at first I thought Harry was going to end up with Sam or Dean or both until Gabriel came along.
Katzztar chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
I like the thought behind the cost of the Killing Curse being like making a demon-deal.
I mean there HAS to be reason why its an Unforgivable.
When you just look at the canonical description of the AK, its the person drops dead immediately and no way to shield against it.
There are worse ways to die then suddenly dropping dead even the blood boiling curse sounds worse ... right? Yet while many are illegal they are not listed as Unforgivable.
So obviously there is more it than that.
A few head-canons of mine on the Killing Curse and 3 Unforgivables
1- that reason why the AK can't be shielded against is that it hits your magic (no matter what you cast) it follows the magic to your soul and severs connection.
2- same for Imperio & Crucio, it affects the magic/soul, not just the body.
3- One reason for the 3 spells be listed as Unforgivable is that they are very dark as they taint the soul of caster
4- Possibly the Unforgivables were creacted by demons to corrupt wizards.
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
I hope that this is not abandoned! I really like this fic! Update soon please!
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
LOVE IT!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
WHAT? TWIST! I LOVE IT ITS SO PERFECT! YOURSUCHANAWESOMEAUTHORIMMADIE!
Jaden Xiang chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I know it's been years, but I would LOVE to see you update! :) You ended at such a tearjerker and possible Loki/Gabriel & Harry pairing that I was so excited until I saw the last update date.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
didnt see that bit coming :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
update
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Please update! :D
Sevvus chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
why this no continue!? WHY?!
i liked it very very much, very much indeed! so there should be more...cause...reasons..that my brain can't seem to be able to type correctly at 2am...but regardless..REASONS! very good ones ...that all go to you writing more...cause of said reasons...

im gonna go attempt sleeping now..BUT IM STILL SAD!
s'all yer fault too...good job.
Tristi Lynne chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Interesting story. Please update soon. I would like to see what happens next.
AnnElfwind chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Why does it seem like all the good stories are abandoned?
Please tell me you plan on updating?
This story is amazing and I've read it all in one go and now I would like to see who Harry will end up with, though it does seem like it will be Gabe.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Update ? please ?
I so want to see more of Loki/Gabriel x Harry
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I would love to read more of it. :D
Liara chapter 9 . 11/25/2014