Reviews for L4D Double Feature
js11253 chapter 25 . 8/6
I want a sequel
trustme43 chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
Aww... I really wished there was more. I loved this story soo much I read it 4 times ins row just tonight
buzzsaw935 chapter 25 . 7/30/2015
Awesome thank you for your hard work on this story
buzzsaw935 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Great I loved the first story, now it's getting interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Christ you're overrated, this is garbage
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I will laugh so hard if that was all just a dream.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I love it. Not only does it provide a great sex side, but it also gives us an inside on the survivors\ Eris's feelings about certain events. And it shows how Eris is slowly returning to her human form, and how she isn't just bills mindless zombie slut. Great story.
MYDARKERHALF943 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Forgot to do this alot sooner...but..this story was actually one of the inspirations that made me start my L4D story. I see that Survivors needed to unwind their tensions and stress with "Good Feelings" and a sense of romance, along with a hell of a ride through your description of how the L4D universe really went. Just every chapter was extremely well done and well thought out, with every chapter, I continued wanting more. So thank you and your story for inspiring me!
Phoenix9903 chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Great story, very well written.
Drakosis7734 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Harold Finch and Grace luvr chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Truly one of the best stories I have ever read. You are truly a very gifted writer. Now, every time I play left 4 dead, I have to keep reminding myself that Eris isn't a real character, and to stop looking for her cuddled up with Bill. All of your characters were perfect, even the ones you created. You had the survivors personalities dead on. Bravo, good job, and I look forward to more stories from you! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Best story I've read in a long time. Just keep writing storys like this man and you'll do fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
sorry about that... The sex scenes. So keep on the good writing and i'll hope you'll consider, you don't have to, but i'd be very happy if you did. Cheers ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I'm going to get straight to the point: Yojr story was great, the writing was great and as a grammar expert, i can see that you have potential. The only problem is: Way too many sex scenes, now i'm not trying to be one of those guys who say that you should change your writing style, but i will still say this:You sound too much like a horny teenager when you're describing the
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2014