Reviews for Five Times Cara
onyxdepthsandcrimsonstains chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
LOL! This is awesome!

#1 "Terrific. The legendary Seeker is going to get his first case of cramps and probably promptly kill himself." LMAO! This! This is so good - I laughed so hard right now and can totally picture Richard being weepy! So good!

The rest is wonderful as well! Best thing ever! LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
rofl

Loved this bit: "Give her plagues. Give her banelings. Give her black magic that brings sores and blistering warts and the worst symptoms of some offensive sexually transmitted disease. Give her an enemy, no matter how powerful, and Cara will wreck havoc and play merrily in their blood until the last drop has been spilt on the sands beneath her feet.

Anything but a spell that turns her friends into this."
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was great! I really loved it. You captured Cara perfectly. I especially loved the first part, and the last part with the body switching because the show would have done that. I also loved the squirrel soup part. Great job!
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only lees than 12 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was hilarious and wonderful! I laughed the entire time!
KracivaVnutri chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
haha made me laugh *favorites*
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Alright, I'm laughing a bit TOO hard. RICHARD GOT CRAMPS! Suckah...

-Rose
Mistress-Coral chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
lol lol loves it
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Please write more!
MaximumRideFan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great storry! write more like this about the others, its hilariouse. i would kill to see 1,4, and 5 made into episodes
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Really great story! Very funny. I hope you'll write more Cara stuff!
Ruzio02 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Heh, would love to see more stories like this XD