Reviews for Raoul's Diary
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Ok Raoul it's not that your not good looking. You are, I fact you are very handsome. But there is a slight difference between handsome and sexy. Erik captivates us with his general phantomnes. Maybe one of these days you will find a girl that will be captivated by your handsomeness and the fact that you know so many things about being a Victome.
123four5678999goodbye chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I have a theory about why your so insane Raoul (btw in my phanfiction I'm planning in my head you die by my OC Jillian, and no she is not in love with Erik. There's only one woman for Erik and that's Christine) but ill save that for later.

And Erik, you don't deserve all the bad things that happend in your life *gives quick internet hug*

I hope you plan on countinuing this roflcopterskates, because this is very funny.
Penelope Zozes chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! I loved it ( I do hate the fop) -
CamiKlaus24-7 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I love this fic hehe Raoul is a fop and an idiot Erik *swoons* is sooooo bass ass and awesome HE WEARS A MASK WHATS COOLER THAN THAT TOTALLY AWESOME HALF MASK HE WEARS! He's dark mysterious dreamy and just pure awesomeness in human form! He's a singer and a genus what's not to like? Raoul I hate your hair it's ugly and just looks wrong on a guy hmmmmmmmm Raoul giving Erik a make over should be very interesting and hilarious hehe Raoul better watch out for That lasso... I LOVE THIS FIC DEATH TO THE FOP. LONG LIVE THE PHANTOM! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I CRYED UPDATE SOOON PLEEEEAAAAAASE I AM BEGGING YOU I NEED MORE OG THIS AWESOME FIC
MementoMori99 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Thank you,Rofl, for effectively making my day .. This is friggin' hilarious. And dear, sweet Raoul, scratch that, poorly trimmed hair for brains, Erik will win out over you every time. Erik, has, you know, a spine. And sex appeal. And pretty eyes. And a mesmerizing voice. And an underground lair. And an old fashioned pipe organ. And a cape...ahem, excuse me, Erik is just awesome. *wipes drool*
Eveliina Alda chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
-_- Can't believe I'm the only Raoul fg! Like, why? He's pure epicness and what Blaze says is lies, lies I say! To Raoul: Not that I hate you, but its just silly to think that Erik throwing things at you is nice, sweetie. *hugs him and smacks Erik on the head* Be nice! Anyway, if you weren't so biased, I'd might find this slightly amusing. Please be nice rofl, I'll give you a super choc-chip cookie! :D
CourtneyRBowman chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Muahahaha poor raoul... Not... Lol
Blazenaire Alda chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Sorry, but only one review is for one chapter. :'(

I'm back to re-reading and I am kinda sorry for Raoul as he is no longer my sister's favourite character. Now it happens to be... *drumroll* Andre. Please don't ask!

*Hugs Raoul out of pity* I'm so sorry. *Gives him a cookie*

That was just out of pure kindness. NOTHING MORE! Now I'm off to kid/capnap some musical characters! *evil laugh* *cough* Erik and Coricopat *cough*

Sorry for my randomness and spamming but yeah... Sugar high!

Blaze
Hugo Purist chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Oh Raoul, you are such a fairy. Listen to Erik sing. And smash mirrors while singing and generally just twirling his cape of awesome. That is why Erik is a "sexy beast". You, on the other hand my dear, have the range of a high alto, have the curls and ruffled white shirts of a chorus girl, and sound stupid when given repetitive lines like, "Of COURSE not!"
PhantomWaffles chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
- I luff this! Erik is a sexy beast because he is such a gentleman and because his voice is crazy amazing! btw, I agree that LND made Meg look like a 'CRAAAZY BITCH' ! :DD I NEED more! - ps please glomp Erik for me D
MotherTheresa8 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
HA! I WAS MENTIONED! *fistpumps*

Forgot to mention how much Erik reminds me of my friend Adam. Who plays violin, is a mega-genius, and flirts with me a lot. Only difference is that he's Korean. / Anyways! You inspired me to write a completely cracktastic Silent Hill fanfic! Centering around the daily life of Pyramid Head! Soon to be debuting! Oh! Tell Meg I want my lead pipe back!
Blazenaire Alda chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Hahaha. *still laughing after three days*

Okay, my sister's probably gonna kill everyone who reviewed for 'obvious' reasons but oh well. She has a weird thing for changing the lyrics to EVERY song that Erik sings eg. ('Phantom of the Opera' becoming 'The Magical Raoul'. Please don't ask!)

Anywayz, awesome chapter and update soon!

Blaze
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
OMG This is hysterical! Go Erik and his sexy cape! I Love you Erik! Hate you Raoul! :D 3
mirifaery chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
*phangirl sigh* Love you, Erik. Raoul isn't all that bad, he's just...well, not Erik. And he's annoying. I'd take ANY Erik over ANY Raoul any day. And I'm very glad that I hit the reason for Erik's awesomness so well. Okay, enough with the phangirl rambling.

This is hilarious, and please update soon. May I suggest "The Horror of a Bad Haircut"? Lols.
Ari Kiki Windchester chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
omg! erik is the smexiest person alive!but no one mentioned about how he can climb like a monkey. i find that very smexy. X3 raoul, your hair can be fixed bys soaking it in milk for 3 hours i think...*shrugs* meh. love this story. i was roflmao by the second chapter. update soon!

~w~