Reviews for Lethal to Virtue
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Washington Monument is not only made of more than granite, but it is not solid at all. Claiming the monument is "solid granite" would make it 100% granite...no structural reinforcements of any kind, no hollow spaces. Not having been there myself, a little bit of Googling told me there's at least a lobby at the bottom, an elevator, a staircase, and an observation area at the base of the pyramidion. That hardly makes the monument "solid."

If I bought a chocolate Easter bunny that claimed to be solid and wasn't, I'd be sorely disappointed! lol
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
please.. finish your story.
i really like your story
Abaire chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Okay, how exactly did he guess it was James? That's a little too far if a leap to me without having some kind of hard evidence. Lets see what the next chapter brings. It's a fun tale so far. The trafficking story is tough to read.
bookwormgirl27 chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
MORE!
Agonidzo777 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
That was very exciting. Please keep on your list of followers.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Shit ... that's it? It isn't complete? Guess it won't be either since it has been two years.
Sigh.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
And now is when i realize this wasnt a complete story... You are honestly killling meee. Im so upset that ive come to the end. And seeing how its been two years since an update i dont think im getting one very soon. But nonetheless, what i did read and was able to enjoy was such incredible writing and thank you for writing that! Hopefully some time in the future this will be finished. Such an incredible story.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Ohh you kill me, those last two lines almost did bring me to tears. Im so happy he finally realized that. Such a lovely story and oh so suspense full. You have me on my toes. Im so in love with this story and I jus wanted to let you know that.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Ohhh snap, things just got a wholeee lot more interesting! I love it all! And thanks to Diamond Heart for req'd this!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I have enjoyed your exceptional story. Please update when possible.
Kukinha chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
I'm still hooked in this tale, and check it out periodically for updates - imagine that, by any chance, my author/story alert doesn't work? Brrrr! The human traffic theme is wonderful and is being discussed in brazil. I love how this 2 yo fic already did that! I hope everything is ok in your life, and you find time and inspiration to finish this up!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
This story is so well writen. And plot is really good. Byt I hate Bella is a virgin and Edward is Casanowa/Don Juan with magical fingers and tongue. It's so cliche.
Bella, all pure and virginal, is so annoying. She was raised by nuns and priest? Years of education and she never met nice, friendly boy? Sooner I would believe in easter bunny.
I hate that Edward is so experienced when she is naive, timid, pure like a baby.
Cliche. Cliche. Cliche.
CLICHE.
Little Yawn chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Just thought you'd like to know, I've checked in on this story for over a year. I was hooked! I know things come up and life can get in the way, but your readers were left with a cliffhanger!
Any chance you'd be willing to visit this story again, even if it's just to wrap up the conclusion you were coming up on (possibly)?
I know this is a space for reviews, but I've never sent mail to an author and wasn't sure where it would go. I just knew that I hoped this would be seen. Thank you again for listening.
MizzVicki chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
What happened to using the gps earrings?
Brighteyes109 chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Why is it ended here? Are you planning on finishing? PLEASE SAY YES!
Such a good story, and I'm so glad Bella is safe and back with Edward- I'm glad you gave us that before the cut-off :(
Please update!