Reviews for Lethal to Virtue
dancbabe89 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Love the story- please finish it?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
So i just started this and its awesome but i saw that this last chapter was updated quite a while ago and was wondering/hoping you r still working on this story and r gonna update cause u just really left me hangin' and i am sooo bummed that this is the last chapter... its really hard to read in progress stories cause u get hooked and then it's not finished and u have to try to be gracefully patient. I am obviously not very good at it :)
freebird4 chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
I don't know if you're ever going to update this, but you've done a fantastc job and I would love to see it completed :)
PlaceboLover chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Hope you can update asap, you're killing me leaving like that ;-)

Great story!
mamato chapter 23 . 5/13/2012
Do you know when this will be completed? I have been dying to read, but don't do WIP's...Please let me know!

Thanks

Mamato
NKubie chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
I'm worried that when Edward confesses to his mind reading that Bella will think he's just using her thoughts to get her into bed. I think she may question his sincerity. But I'm glad they're together again, regardless.
NKubie chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Never thought I'd say "YAY" for Embry, but YAY! :)

Looking forward to the reunion with Edward.
NKubie chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Poor Edward. Just when he's found Bella he loses her. And just when he admits that he loves her too. :(

I really hope that Bella finds a way of crippling James. I don't think I could handle a forced bj. But I don't think you'd do that, would you?
NKubie chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Yup, locking doors is pretty basic, Bella and Edward. Duh! LOL

I hope that if James even gets his pecker close to Bella's mouth, which I hope he doesn't, that she bites it off. And can Edward and Jasper be far behind with the GPS? I hope not!
NKubie chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Ruh roh! The chase is on. Hope she's still wearing the earrings.

How would Edward know it was James?
NKubie chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
I'm kind of surprised that Edward didn't hear James hearing Jasper, if that makes sense. Hope those earrings are secure.

Edward and Bella seemed to have crossed another threshold.
NKubie chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
How would James know Bella was a virgin? He'd have to be just guessing, right?

So I was right about Alice, I just didn't expect her to be Asian. I think I need to get out of my stereotypes once in a while.
NKubie chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
I really think that Bella going with Riley to PA would be a baaaaad idea! And with James now checking her our, Bella is the new hot commodity around there. Edward better keep close tabs on her. Good thing she's wearing the earrings.
NKubie chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Letting the pissing match begin! LOL

Edward really seems to be changing his spots. I hope it sticks.
NKubie chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
His cold heart is melllllllting. :)

I always like finding ways that people insert canon quotes into their stories. Thanks for giving me those little gems.
2,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »