Reviews for Lethal to Virtue
NKubie chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
So it looks like we're going to have an Edward/Riley showdown, of sorts. Or at least some type of pissing contest over Bella.
NKubie chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Edward's attempts are being a nice guy are almost comical. But he is trying and that's what's important.

That Henry Beecher quote is so sad. I certainly hope it's not true.
NKubie chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Interesting that the girl feels relief leaving China.

I'm sure the girl that Edward is about to pick up is Bella, but we shall see. It was nice to see him a bit more free-spirited when they were running in the rain.
NKubie chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Well, I guess it's not Alice. Still a very interesting side story, though. I'm looking forward to when E & B become embroiled in it all. And to think that a father sold his own child. Appalling!

I was hoping that Jake and Bella would have cleared up the whole Leah in the washroom incident, but since they broke up, I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Edward's mantra of "No touching" is cute. Must be very difficult for him. :)
NKubie chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I glad that Bella is staying strong and keeping Edward on his toes. I really want him to start seeing that his way of life (manwhoring and all) is not a good way to be, not just give it up because Bella wants him to. But because he wants to be a better person. That's the journey I hope he takes.

I'm also intrigued by the poor mystery woman and human trafficking. I'm sure it has to do with the Volturi. Still wondering if it's Alice and that's how she'll end up meeting Jasper.
NKubie chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Hmmm. Now I wonder if that poor trapped girl is Alice. Are they trying to get her hooked on drugs to control her? So sad.

And although she slipped by kissing Edward back, I'm glad that Bella is sticking to her guns and not letting Edward in her pants already. He has a lot of growing up to do before he's worthy, imo.
NKubie chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Like I said earlier, I have not love of Jake, so don't mind that he's gone. But I'm kind of sorry that it's due to a misunderstanding and not Bella just realizing he's the wrong guy for her.

I really didn't expect Emmett to be Australian. I don't know why that threw me so much.

I'm wondering where Alice is coming in and how Jasper will meet her. They are always my second fave couple.

Jasper seems like such a nice guy. Wonder why he has such a douche for a friend.
NKubie chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Seth Pattinson with a British accent? Who, praytell, inspired this character? ;)

The image of Edward stuck in the car with the airbags deployed and his hand down his pants made me laugh.

Btw, I'm loving the drink recipes. I'm definitely going to have to try the Femme Fatale. That looks yummy! And I already like Lemon Drops. :)
NKubie chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Woo Hoo! You go, Bella! I was sooo proud of her kneeing Edward in the junk. He totally deserved it!

I'm not so sure about Jake, though. I have no love of him and wouldn't mind him gone, but it's easy to misinterpret things and it did say: In that one backward glance, Bella assumed what had likely transpired between them. I think she may have assumed too much. But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

What a shitty night it ended up being for her and it should have been one of her best. :(
NKubie chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
So let me see if I have this right. Bella's a virgin? LOL Jake's inner monologue was making me giggle. Boys and their virginal toys.

I'm glad that Bella is already starting to affect Edward. His manwhore ways make him less than desirable to be with Bella. But the timing kinda sucked for him (or not sucked, as the case may be). ;)

Having them all meet up in the club should be interesting. Hmmm. Maybe Jakehole and Victoria can slink off together...Nah. Although a bit jealous and possessive, Jake is probably a fairly nice guy. Victoria is kind of a ho.
NKubie chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
So now I know where you got the title from. And I love the little drops of canon lines. I always enjoy finding them in new places.

Edward is pretty smarmy here. I really hope that Bella gets him to be less of a player through the course of this story. I'm a bit shocked he doesn't have an STD at this point. Or does he? LOL

I'm wondering if I'm going to see a bit of a style change in the next few chapters. Hmm.
kaday chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Please update soon... Great story
NKubie chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Ah. So he has to be touching her to hear her. I guess he has to keep touching her then. Nice touch. ;)

I hope Jakehole slinks off soon. j/s Not a big fan, though he may be a nice guy. We shall see, I guess.
NamelessAndSincere chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
was that the ending?
exclusiverob chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
I would really like to read this story but, it looks like you don't intend on completing it. I promised myself years ago not to start a story that was not completed just for the fact of one like this that has not been updated for 6 months. Too bad you just leave your fans with no concerns about completing the story.
2,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »