Reviews for In the Path of the Adder
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I really don't think McGee would try to attend one of these services. I'm sorry, but, on the NCIS wiki, it said he was religious, so, I don't think he'd do this, plus, he's not really a fall-in-love-at -first-sight like DiNozzo, but hey. Great story. Did they poison him?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Christians don't do this, but awesome story.
Maren chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
brilliant! :) thank you for writing these awesome stories!
MarieThea chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
I don't know how I missed this story for so long! When I first started I thought it was a little unconvincing how quickly everything happened, but I'm very glad I kept reading. And I loved your portrayal of Gibbs. Very well-written and in-character-but evocative too. Thanks!
Goldfishmind chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
I really, really love this story, it's so different and creepy :)
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Hehe.. Normalcy... Anyway, I really enjoyed this. It's a nice change not nice but still) going from Tony being the deathly injured one to McGee although when they were in the forest place I was a little nervous for the lives of my "babies". I really like your work and I think I might read them all. D
iizninja chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
OKAY Mrs. yellowrose, I'm in a bit of a predicament. I really hope you can help me. I need to know... is this supposed to be a "Christians are evil and they're all crazy and watch out for conversion!" story, or is this purely a work of fiction. My trouble is that I REALLY LOVE THIS! You write well, which is more than can be said for a lot of people on this site, and I'd really love to finish this. But you see, I'm a Christian. I can assure you I don't drink poison, and I am TERRIFIED of snakes (So "terrified" in fact that I can't even spell correctly as I'm sure you've noticed). But, yeah, so please message me back. I mean... you quoted a Bible verse, which I looked up and was all "Oh! There it is... wow, can't believe I've never seen this before!", so I can't say anything for sure.

I LOVE YOUR STORY IDEA SO MUCH! So much, in fact, that it almost hurts me not to complete the rest of this right this moment. Just please let me know if this is meant to deter people from Christianity.

THANKS!

PEACE!
TwistedRocketPower chapter 26 . 9/30/2010
Great story! How great?... Well, I should have been asleep about 2 hours ago... It's 2:30am and I told myself at midnight that I would read for about thirty minutes and finish tomorrow, but I couldn't. Good job!
TwistedRocketPower chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Oh jeez! McGee is drinkin' the kool-aid! That's never a good thing! Love the story so far... I hate cults! They are so weird and creepy plus they make all Christians look like weirdos!... The story is great though!
Miss Barbara chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
This was one excellent story.

It had all the elements of a great story: Creepy people, a cult, People almost dying, the team caring for other teammembers.

The story was very well written and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
JellyKate1 chapter 26 . 5/24/2010
Thanks for this story, I enjoyed it.
MoonGCyn chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
AWESOME! I LOVED IT! You did a really great job and I'm sad that it's over but happy that it ended well for Tim. Great Job.
RedDragen chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
You can't live it at that place, I want to know what he choice he made.
starjems88 chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
great story:)
Belker chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
I'm so glad Tim's finally on the mend and in his right mind!

Good fic :)