Reviews for Season Three With A Twist
Frankus chapter 29 . 4/13
I really enjoy the story and are wondering if you would start updating this series anytime soon if it is to no inconvenience.
Chella8181 chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Don't rewrite the supernatural stories. Just start writing in 3rd if you want. I want to know what happens next with ally and dean! Lol. :)
Sarah chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
Please please please update soon...I live Dean and Aly!
Kay chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
I'm totally in live with your story...and I can't wait for the next update :)
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
I understand completely this story is worth waiting for :D
narelclollie chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
I'm avid reader of both your supernatural and vampire diaries stories. I read and read them because their just that awesome. I agree with you on the whole third person point of view thing. I understand if you can't update as often. And I could never give up on you're stories, that would be ridiculous because in my oponion you're the best fanfiction writer out there an anyone who doesn't read your stories haveno idea what their missing out on. Now with said regarding your supernatural story I'm rely looking forward to readig the rewrite!
me09 chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
could you maybe give us an update on when you can update the story with a new chapter again please? i ove your story would hate to leave it unfinished!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
AWW love it!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
Another excellent job so far, I’ll give you that.
The degeneration of Dean and Alyson’s relationship might be tragic, but it makes sense considering her feelings about the idea of deals in the first place, to say nothing of what she perceives it says about Dean and Alyson’s relationship (Although I still think you should have included a scene where she reflects on the idea that ‘habit is hard to break’, given that Dean’s spent more time trying to protect Sam than he’s spent time with Alyson).
Dean’s attempt to push Alyson away certainly made sense, and her interaction with Ruby was also handled well, as her natural suspicion of demons is tempered by her need to try and help Dean (On a minor note, the scene where she met Ben was another nice touch; an interesting opportunity for her to meet Dean’s almost-certainly-son without getting jealous about such a discovery).
The storyline with Alex’s planned sacrifice and Rachel the firestarter might have been basic, but there was actually something refreshing about the shift from the usual formula- an incompetent bad guy using someone who just wants to live and really doesn’t care who they hurt as opposed to the competent bad guy and the tortured person who wants to do the right thing if it weren’t for the villain-, and your take on canon continues to impress, as some of the finer details are changed- such as Aly’s attempt to help the woman who ended up ‘played Gretel’ in Cally’s re-enactment- without the broader picture being significantly altered by Aly’s presence any more than you’d expect (Most of the original hunts they encounter could have theoretically happened ‘off-screen’ or could have just been missed by the Winchesters as they were in a different part of the country in canon compared to where they were here).
Plus, even if Dean and Alyson’s specific relationship status varies- they sometimes seem to be ‘together’ even now they’re not actually TOGETHER-, you’re definitely creating a fascinating look at the additional complexities of the current Winchester/Daniels dynamic; Dean resigned to his fate to save Sam’s life, Sam desperate to save Dean, and Alyson caught in the middle as she wants to save her lover but equally wants to protect her unofficial sibling.
Hope you’re planning to continue this story soon; the storyline hasn’t even reached the part I’m REALLY looking forward to- the moment when Alyson meets the OTHER side of the supernatural war she’s become a part of-, and you’ve already got such interesting moments as her encounter with the Trickster and his ‘interest’ in her role, to say nothing of the question of how Alyson will react to Dean after he gets back from Hell...
me09 chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
well...thanks for the update...
Cullenbabe1231 chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
It's taken me two days, but I've read the first, second, and what you've written of the third story and... I LOVE IT! I know that you're doin' your thing, but please update soon!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
You should get en external hard drive instead. I got one so that I can put all the photos that I take on it instead of filling up my laptop's hard drive.
me09 chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
hey!I am a fan of your fanfiction since day one :) are you going to upload any new chapter or not...Cause i don't think it's fair to the people who love to read your story and not tell them if you're going to continue or not as everyone can see that your writing new stuff now.
LearnToFly02 chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
This is a great story, I can't wait until you update again. It has been quite a while. Now, I don't know what's going on in your personal life so, I can nay hope that you'll post soon!