Reviews for Center Of Attention
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2017
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please write more!

Btw making Terry dead hurt me but still made the story super good great job
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
Update please? X
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
4everDestined chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
I just recently rewatched the series again for the millionth time, and wanted to see if there were any FanFiction. There isn't a lot. :( started reading this, even though I knew I shouldn't because it hasn't been updated in 6 years, was impressed. This was really good! Really upset its not finished. But I enjoyed it.
Guest1345 chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
OMMMMGGG AHDKQJFBSKFJ THIS JS SOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND I LOVE the story so far. I ship Adam and Charlie a lot it's kind of crazy lol. I can't wait to continue to read it.
GrownUp90s chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
My goodness, this is quite a story!

Normally I'm not into Chadam...at all...but I love what you've done here. I realize that it's been a long time since you've updated this, but on the off-chance you see this review, I want to share my thoughts. Hopefully you will be encouraged to pick this thing back up :)

You have done an excellent job conveying the awkward attraction between Charlie and Adam that the two are unaware of (but figured out in the last chapter), and I thought you remained true to both characters in doing so. One of the reasons I tend to dislike Chadam is that writers are far too eager to make Adam a sad/sappy/angsty puddle of mawkish drool, but you've captured the spirit of his quiet toughness well.

I was very impressed by your Jesse/Terry backstory. As other reviewers noted, it was both shocking, yet highly plausible...can't do much better than that, so be proud :)

And finally, I LOVE how you brought in Larson and McGill. I really dig the Larson/Julie/Scooter love triangle and am dying to see where you go with it. I have something of a soft spot for the Hawks, as you can see if you check out my work, and I feel that Larson and McGill don't get nearly the attention they deserve in this fandom. There is just so much unexplored potential with those two.

Anyway, there's a good chance I'm talking to myself, but on the off chance that you receive this review, please do consider taking this story back up!
Pink Knight25 chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I love how you describe the love between adam and charlie...it may be difficult to understand the way it is felt im a lesbian and usually it takes a lesbian or a gay to understand how to show affection discreetly and hide it inside...just like adam hope that charlie will appreciate adam more it will be great...when will you post tthe next chapters? Cant wait
Pink Knight25 chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
...so good...you captured team spirit here...great story...it makes me yearn for a lot more
Pink Knight25 chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
This is the most touching scene in the fic and i couldnt really move i want to read more...interesting and great
Pink Knight25 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Great relationship for the ducks and larson...hoping to dwell more
Pink Knight25 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
i love the way you tell the story...specially how you describe my favorite characters Charlie Conway and Adam Banks I cant quite get enough of them...you really make me feel good by the simple and subtle shifting of the characters of each of them and i really love the plot and the story it is like im still watching the movie which i would be very happy to do...please continue updating because after chapter 20 I dont know where i can find the sequel or the next chapters...more power and way to go!
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I thought for sure the drunk man was charlie's father
aroundsundown chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
You stopped there :( come back come back!
Zeinab3397 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Oh my god! Your story is perfect so please write so more. You included Larson and Mcgill and that is just beautiful SO PLEASE write so more and Connie loves Larson so that is WOW! I'm crazy from your story.
Zeinab3397 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014