Reviews for Fire and Water
SapphireMarbles chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I remember reading this a few years ago before having my own account.
Even when Shangxiang was a little girl she loved Zhou Yu, but she knows her love for him won't be accepted from other people. Zhou Yu loves her and shows it when it's just the two of them. Xiao instead of being jealous, just wants him to be happy by accepting she is not the one for him.
The explanation of the 14 lines was creative and touching.
MaChaChao chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very nice! The story setup combined with the tidal wave of emotions works very well here. I enjoyed this very much.
SilentNinja chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
14 reasons about Zhou Yu and Sun Ren and you're being honest in why they could/couldn't be together. I thought the age discrpancy means little to them(And that era) and Zhou Yu would look after Sun Ce's family instead of being the one to succeed rather Sun Quan.

"The fires may have cooled, but my heart will freeze. Damn you... You just had to go and die, leaving the two of us here... I loved you, I loved you more than anything... Couldn't you see that?"

I see there isn't any man in Jiang Dong greater than him. Gan Ning, Ling Tong, Zhou Tai, Lu Xun, but they're all completing for Shang Xiang's love.

Not everyone going to like it, but I'm loving it. They already have a cut scene in DW 6.
ChenChong91 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hey interesting story, I enjoy it, thank you very much!