Reviews for Witch Choice is the Right Choice
SPN4LIFE chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeeee ee update. NOW!
Shikaku Ryoko chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
I loved this story! It was the first Supernatural one I read and just fell in love so of course I want to read more! So, I'd really like to know the sequel's title so I can be on the look out for it please! :)
Haydendelioncourt chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Please please make the sequel soon an let me know the name of it. i really really liked this story.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
wow katrina is alive awesome thanks so much for updating this i really enjoyed this chapter im really excited for the sequel to see what happens next you did such an amazing job on this story you so rock hun:)
Kit-cat99 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Uh...DUH! Definately want a sequel. How can you finish this here? That's uncool lol. I'll be looking out for a sequel little missy.
Rosa4dean chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
cant wait for more
BossBitch chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
haha shes grounded!

yay for katrina being alive! i cant wait until the sequel is up! this was such a fun awesome story! yay two completed stories in one day! you're awesome!
Rosa4dean chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
what the hell! i loved it cant wait for more. :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
this has to be the best chapter cant beleive she dead it was so sad thanks for updating this cant wait to see what you have planned next for this story please update soon:)hope you are feeling a lot better
joyce chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
tears lied to me i cried...haha ok that was definitely an awesome chapter! i loved it. i cant wait to see what else happens
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
wow awesome job on this chapter things are getting very intresting hope you can update soon :)
pickupthatamulet chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
OMG I want her to do the deal...and i dont want her to do so confused haha anyway this is so good and i cant wait for more 3
BossBitch chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
awesome update~ i cant wait to see where you take this...even though i may know! hahaha
groovinontheinside chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
Kit-cat99 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
oh big deal. Kat should pull some last minute flip on Lilith and Katherine lol. Like Dean did to Zach!