Reviews for Just A Fact
Husky2014 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOVED THIS!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Fun and cute! I liked it! : )
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great story! I love Marshall and Mary! This was so in character for them...I hope the writers at USA see that they are made for each other! In their line of work who better to be with than someone you can trust and talk about your day with! Good job I hope you write more! I'm writing my first FF for a book series I adore (Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series) but I'm thinking of doing an IPS soon. Great job!
Dark Horse Queen chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great story, entertaining and funny.

Write on,

Kiara
JMS529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
The paper wad fight was priceless. Marshall's reaction to Mary leaving was well written. Eleanor was great so could she her helping them out with finding a rule to make sure they could be together. Mary wanting to get to Marshall first and knowing when to push and not to push was good. Thanks for sharing.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Yay! How's it feel to get that first one out there? :) And I did NOT replace crappy lines with good ones...I just like to play with the alphabet, that's all...your lines were good!

Such a sweet and kind story...I like those! A nice twist on Mary "leaving" Marshall instead of the other way around.

Congrats! and Brava!
sagey chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
loved it and the paper fighta nd stan getting hit...too funny...

nothing is ever easy with mary...

great little storya dn thanks for sharing

hugs