Reviews for Turnabout
Nice story
Being a smarty chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Just wanted to inform you that birds, or avians, are reptiles, in response to note 2. Birds are officially reptiles.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
There's no 'maybe' there, Hiccup is her son and Toothless is his mother. X)
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Daw! Cute :3
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
AWWWW! This was so sweet! You are a really good writer! They stayed in charachter the whole time! I commend you!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was really good!
Rampage chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Good... Needs more chapter's and other book
Frequent Flier chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
That was a good line - "I bet it's because she's got her clumsy son to dote over now." I can just picture Hiccup's look of confusion and Toothless smiling at him. Good way to do this idea!
Skamikaze chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
It was amazing to find this so long since its update. And the story is amazing too. Smiled the whole way through :P
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Yer, the books do refer to Toothless as a boy. Hiccup can speak 'dragonese' in the book and can hold a conversation with them.

Very insightful story, I think, if Toothless is a girl, this would be how she would be feeling about everything. Females do have very different behavioral patterns to males.

No criticisms to how you can improve here, you have done a swell job already.
JasmineD799 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Awww! cute story! are u going to make a sequel? i totally love this story :)
Prieva chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
This is just too adorable. I would love it if you wrote more one-shots.
Frogata chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
That was so cuuuuuuuute! Wahhh! X3
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
A truley adorable fic, well done.
just me chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Wow, you responded to my review, that's a pleasant surprise! :D

As for no OCs, if Night Fury dragons were like Komodo dragons are IRL then Toothless could have a(nother) son without mating with a male Night Fury dragon: scienceblogs.c0m/notrocketscience/2008/10/virgin_birth_by_komodo_ (replace the c0m with com) and asymptotia.c0m/wp-images/2007/05/shark_parthenogenesis_ (this diagram's from an article about a shark but shows how it works for lizards too)