Reviews for Night of Blue
AramisL chapter 11 . 7/19/2005
hi, i just wanted to say i loved it,it was a success!
Rissa chapter 11 . 12/12/2003
I think it's a nice story, but because it's kinda FICTION. I would give it another ending. That Heero turns back to normal, or at least his eyes and hands. Perenal I always think of Heero as a 'angel' ;)
Duck chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
WOW its real gd keep updating
Mariana Yuy brazil chapter 11 . 4/15/2003
Your fic is so sweety! Ne, Heero with a real pair of wings, this is so.. so... I don't know. But the image in my mind was fabulous! My love, Heero with wings! _ HIhi! Good work!
fewwh chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
yes, yes, yes lost the story but found it again yes yes yes...
Prinder chapter 11 . 6/30/2002
I love this story, but, what happened after Relena went downstairs to eat dinner? there is a lot of room for this story to grow, it just has so much potental! you have to to tell what happens next! more please! lol! if you want to do it... I have a few suggestions that might help you with continuing.

~Prinder
Fiora Eleri chapter 10 . 5/28/2002
I have tears in my eyes... very few fics do that to me, its only happened once before... right now you have left us in an emotional heart brake hell... you either finish this fic or I'm gonna lose control of these here tear and let me tell you! water, tears or not, is still bad for a key board! lol

~fiora
Ley chapter 10 . 5/24/2002
This is good, please continue soon.
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 10 . 5/21/2002
Ooh... More! I really like this fic!

Will Heero ever be normal again?
apol chapter 10 . 5/21/2002
yeah! they kissed! _
Fiora Eleri chapter 9 . 5/16/2002
that's waaaayyy cool! I think this fic is killer! a total roller coster ride! you've got me wanting and waiting for more my friend! you soooo need to finish it!

~Fiora
Sugar Baby1 chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
...AHHHH! I need an update here!
Rads chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
cool! wings! i love this
Jennifer Abalos chapter 8 . 4/20/2002
Please keep writing! It was gettin good
apol chapter 8 . 4/20/2002
ooohhh! this is getting so exciting! hope to see more _