Reviews for Fallen
fandom-freak16 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 18 . 11/8/2011
loved it
Angel N Darkness chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
you did a great job on this story... love it...
gabycaldemeraz chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
gabycaldemeraz chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Sam made me teary eyed
gabycaldemeraz chapter 13 . 9/13/2010
Can i take Jared home? Pretty please! I promise to take care of him and feed him and love him forever! Lol! Beautiful chapter Everything in it
gabycaldemeraz chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I have fallen inlove with jared! And jannel is so sweet!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Holy mary-elizabeth-master-antonio! Jake taking control like that! Holy smokes! His moves, what he said to her, sweet jeezuz that was HOTTTTT! *Drool* and jared is beautiful!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Janna is fabolous! Love her attitude and her cussing had me lol! Jakes reaction to her kissing jared's cheek was so funny 'hello!' oh! And he called her babe! Awww. But no imprhnting? :( then why did he tell her 'bout being a wolf? I shall continue my reading... :p
gabycaldemeraz chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Oh no he hurt her hand.. Poor jared he's gonna hate himself :(
gabycaldemeraz chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Gaaah! The fell asleep 'keeping them safe' love it! Jake pulling her in, while in his sleep, i adore it! Plus its hot! :p
gabycaldemeraz chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Jared looking at his paws..'im not violent... Sort of' awwww i want to hug him! Janna sounds like Paul! Sam has a daughter like paul! Poor sam! Hahaha
gabycaldemeraz chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Jared! .. again, I have no idea why i hadnt read the previous stories you had.. but seeing you wrote one with Jared is great, I wanna know how you made his personality... :)
Bookworm4lyf1 chapter 18 . 6/14/2010