Reviews for Feline Strut
LotornoMiko chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Thanks for sharing a new chaper, and I am sorry for your loss. Man, Coba has no luck when it comes to rodents. Even Allura's pet mice sometimes get the best of that blue cat. D:
DiMeraslover chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Cats own us. I've had the pleasure of being owned by several wonderful kitties. I can't say as how one gets along without a kitty master. Great idea. Wonderful humorous look into the world of voltron threw the eyes of Coba.
Drule Supremacy chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
DRULE SUPREMACY FOREVER!
MEK chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I couldn't stop laughing, Coba is so cute!
the dark rose maiden chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Oh I'm so glad you decided to add another chapter to this little saga. Hehehe, this was so cute and witty. Heh, I can see Haggar having a fit while Coba sharpens her claws on the treasured couch. And the bit about Coba looking up and wondering just what all the fuss is about...and as usual making her escape before Haggar can get her hands on her. Heheheh, silly kitty.

The bit about Coba visiting her kitty litter was so cute. My cat Leo acts like he's trying to dig his way to China when he visits his cat box. Unfotunately he's so big he ends up scattering litter all over the floor.

I loved reading this amusing little tid bit about the antics of Coba. I hope they'll be more to follow.

Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
Misty Gargoyle chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
OMG! You continued with this story! Oh Coba is so cute! This was short but funny...I'm starting to feel sorry for Haggar! The old witch just can't handle such a naughty cat ;0)))
LotornoMiko chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
MLOL! Coba has a mystery on her hands! XD
AnimeGuy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love cats too, cool story
SaraHime chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
A good meowing story.
the dark rose maiden chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
What a delightful little read. I can defintely relate to you and the love you have for your cat. I've had a few cats myself in the past twenty years. At present I have a ten year old twenty pound maine coon cat named Leo(ironically because he looks like a minature lion and I got him in August which is my birth month.) He's quite a character and makes quite a fuss when he can't go outside. And for some reason, he insists I share my cereal with him. Heheheh, sneaky little Coba snatching Haggar's ham when she's not looking. Hehehe, naughty little kitty.

Your kitty is fifteen? Wow, she's having quite a long life. My last cat Gypsy was fifteen when she passed away. Come the first of may it will have been a year since my mother had to have her put down. She'd lived a long life, but was in very poor health when we had her put down. That day was very hard for me, saying goodbye to her. She'd lived in my room with me the last three years of her life and was very content until her health took a rapid decline. As hard as it was for me to let her go, I knew I was doing the right thing.

Fortunately, I have my boy Leo to help fill the void left by Gypsy who now happily runs through big fields in the sky with her friend, Sheba, my other cat who passed five years before gypsy did...Sheba was ten when she died of kidney failure.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful little story. It's nice to see how life on Doom goes from Coba's eyes.

Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Well...welcome to FFN, Lotor! What a funny one shot...I loved it.

Harm
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh Prince Lotor, what a beautiful short story...that Coba is a handful! It made me laugh... ;0)
LostinNy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very, very cute.
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ha ha ha, that was very cute!