Reviews for Eleventh Prince
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 2 . 5/17
Argh I love it! Especially the first chapter, really emphasises that Suzaku isn't just another muscle headed jock, he has some brains too! And as always, I love his devotion to Lelouch and vice versa.
MystiFayD chapter 2 . 2/16
This is amazing, it's new, incredibly well written, captivating, has excellent characters and an intriguing story. It doesn't feel overdone or awkward like many other stories. It feels so natural and the pacing is just right. Too bad that it won't be finished from the looks of it. Really, it's a shame. This is definitely on my top 5 'fics I'd like to see finished' list.
Bunnybot chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Personally opinion, chapter one felt incomplete but chapter two finished it. I think it's perfect so instead of updating it what about starting a new story instead? :)
Bunnybot2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Eleventh Prince is the most satisfying work I have read in a long time. The story is original and you define your characters so well that I am able to understand what is going on within characters minds and why they act the way they do.

No spelling mistakes (from my pov). Every word and sentence makes sense and is fluid. You and your beta did an amazing job.

And my favorite, the attraction and hints of romance 3 romance these days are in always to obvious, to touchy, to sexual, or just written in a way that makes me question how the attraction even happened but this is refreshing... It's sweet and innocent :)
A master piece. Art in the written form
NaraShikamari chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Wow, this is really creative and well-written! I would love to read more so please continue this story!
ZisinLove chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
will there be an update?even if there is none, the end of chapter 2 is still awesome. Thanks for this!
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
chapter and yet it was so much more! I love it and i am so glad to have met your story! :)
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
EHHHHH WRITE MORE! THIS IS AMAZING... I'm rereading :3
God-d-e-ss Eternity chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
It was soo good I don't know why did you stop here. I really really enjoy this fic, especially Suzaku and Lelouch interaction. Wish you will pick it up again one day, hopefully.
Arya May chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gods! Best story I've read so far on the CG archives... please, please PLEASE continue!
trutru chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
i really love this story you have written. it's my 4th time reading it :) keep up the fantastic writing! your hard work is much appreciated!
ishala8 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This is a great story in which you seem to have put much thought, love and time into. Please continue it. I'd be a shame for it to remain unfinished.
sadistic-sex-master chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
update now. please!
Stately Demented chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
You must update this wonderful piece of writing! The way you make the characters come to life is truly magnificent. I felt myself so deeply in your world I didn't even notice a rather loud knock on my door. I seriously want to know what happens next. Please write more, I beg of you!
Hadescantsmile244 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oh my This is such a well written Suzalulu fanfic, it would bring me great pleasure to see you continue it :D