Reviews for What About Hughes?
costley51 chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Good ending line. And I like that Hughes and Neal pull a little joke together at the end ;)
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
LOL great story! maybe hughes can give neal some room to develop...
mouse8 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I loved this story (even though Peter is only a peripheral presence!) I think you ask some very valid questions that have only escalated in importance. Each season, Peter is more invested in Neal and although Neal might not deliberately hurt him, the potential for damage is tremendous. I love the backstory for Hughes and Peter and Hughes' protectiveness of Peter even if he happy to abet Neal in a little teasing. Great job!
Leesa Perrie chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I liked your exploration of Hughes and Neal and how they come to an understanding of each other! Love the last bit, lol! :)
melles chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Interesting plot, having Hughes and Neal work together. I've always thought that Hughes has a heart of gold under a rough exterior. I really enjoyed your story...and from now on I will always think of WC when it comes to a MasterCard ad LOL.
EveBB chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I know that you haven't updated this story in 2 years but I'm still hopeful. I liked this a lot. It was an unusual storyline. I think Hughes is a fascinating character and I'd love to read more. It would be interesting to see Neal work with Hughes to solve the case. Thanks for sharing and please do consider continuing this story.
Groovy82 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I've always wondered what it would be like if Hughes and Neal were to work together. This story was very good, I enjoyed it.
AliWC chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
I'll never look at master-card ad the same again. Just another thing that will remind me of WC. The pranks and the comment about the leg irons and subsequent immediate return to the seat for Neal... funny!

I gotta say, I thought this would be entirely satirical/humorous, but you showed me not only an intimate and personal look at Hughes beyond the crusty exterior but a little of Neal too. That was nice.

The last scene was fantastic even if with what we know of Hughes now (loooong after you wrote this) it's probably vaguely ooc.

The voices were very real! You're a great writer; your compliments are doubly nice coming from you now!
canadianscanget chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Priceless. Lovely take on Hughes and the interaction is well done and entirely believable. Thank you. Cheers CCG
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Priceless. I'm on my own, hunting for the best of the best for WC fics.
LvSammy chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
LOL! Loved this. Loved having an insight to Hughes. Wonderful.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
That was a fantastic ending to this great, little story. It's rare to see any stories about Neal and Hughes or Hughes's perspective on Neal where they are civil to one another and actually have to interact (as opposed to Hughes blaming Neal for something). Great job!
morgo7kc chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Is it possible that I have not reviewed this amazing little story? I read it firs,t months ago but evidently forgot to comment. Awesome fic! I loved all the backstory and depth you gave the Hughes' character, and this whole story is hilarious. I laughed unbelievably hard. Great job!
Isiera chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Great story. The saying about roses and thorns is wonderful.
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
lol oh that was a great! ending XD