Reviews for Icha Icha Consequences
violetpooka chapter 3 . 6/15
I am absolutely loving this story! Please take it back up and finish it! My heart breaks for Iruka-how is Iruka ever gonna believe Kakashi loved him for who he was now?
xxMe0xx chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I really like this story, I was so upset to see that it hasn't been updated in four years :(
sm chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Reread this. I can't help but really really want Iruka to remain a girl during the pregnancy! OR EVEN remain a girl and get pregnant later T_T I'm finding it terribly fascinating and its just something I have never seen done before and now that I have had a taste of it I want moar!
sm chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
*cries* I miss this fic!
Tia Thalita chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I'm curious about this fic. Please update soon :)
hypnoticaa chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Damn! This IS a good story. Just hope you will finish it.
Aria Stargazer chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
continue pleaseeeee
snowecat chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I like this, you've got a very interesting idea for how Iruka gets a baby, if he does. Hope you come back soon.
celestush chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
wow this is a VERY interesting story, I really like the whole Yamato thing, u should definitely finish this story, like I said is very interesting
DeidaraClone chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
i have a craving 4...MORE OF THIS STORY BITCH! *is having a mood swing because of too many preggo things*
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I have no idea if you're still working on this fic but it's a lot of fun, and at the same time very serious and almost believable. I really hope you continue this.
akki818 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
please update soon!
Juniperbreezie chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Wow, a possible love triangle between Kakashi, Iruka, and Yamato. Now that would be interesting.
scared of darkness chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
like the story so far.. good job and I can't wait for more!
LittleHawkeye chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
This story is really interesting. I can't wait to see Iruka back to normal...and pregnant. :3