Reviews for Pow! Right In The Kisser
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Bahahaaahhaha! That was fantastic. xD Dean droppin' - that was beautiful. I loved this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
My friends locked me in a locker once and it was awful
Great story
becca-baby chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
haha never call sammy a freak unless you wanna get punched. hey! since i'ma girl i'ma call sammy a freak so he'll punch me then make him feel all guilty about hitting a defencless little girl! HAHA i am evil just ask anyone that knows me!
becca-baby
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Omg! Lol! Lmfao! I loved that! Especially that bit at the end! Lol
somiama chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
pretty, brutal, builling poor sammy
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A punch from sam and Dean off the hook ...nooooo don't forgive him so easy Sam...
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*SIGH* I remember reading this and liking it. I love it even more now after Witches. BTW, I'm a terrible claustrophobe, so this really hits home - I'm surprised he took that long to get into such a state, and that he got out of it relatively fast. If I'm locked in somewhere for just a few seconds, blind, screaming panic, and I've no doubt that a few minutes would bring on a heart attack or something. I love Dean realizing just what he's done, can hear his stricken, panicked tone as he sees the state Sam's in because of him. *SIGH* again.
Mrs.StarshineHedlund chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So good that was funny as hell well the ending was when Sam punched Dean but i was pissed when i found out it was Dean. Poor Sammy!
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Such an awesome story! Poor Sam... Been there. Well, never a gym locker, but some of my coworkers managed to lock me in to a compartment on the ambulance once, and it was hell. IT's great that Dean realized immediately that he had screwed up rather than trying to downplay it. At least Sam was kind enough to spare Dean the guilt by punching him. If he hadn't, guilt over doing that to Sam would have tortured Dean for a while.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
POOR SAM!
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Soooo glad you wrote the backstory to this! And of course it was AMAZINGLY written! Poooor Sammy. I'm glad he hit Dean in the end. *snickers*
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Interesting!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Prank wars really suck! Great story. Dean can be such a jerk sometimes, glad Sam got the last shot.

Shar
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Poor Sammy! ): My little brother always complained that he has a big sister but I never did anything that brutal! I have to read this to him! Great Job!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 4/22/2010