Reviews for New Androids
What's taking so long? It's like you've either forgotten or given up on this story.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
Over one year, and still no chapter? What is happening?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
Alright, keep this going. I'm much excited to watch this battle between Goten and Fortissimo rage on, which I don't know why Goten didn't turn into a Super Saiyan first. By the way, wasn't Tien just killed chapters ago? So how is he back here now?
Super Kamehameha chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Sweet! Another Goten story! this looks really interesting. I'll be keeping tabs on this :)
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
Okay, I'm getting worried about this fanfic. It's already October and still there is no update.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
So how will Goten react when he hears about what happened to Android 26, 27, and Goku? And what is going to happen to 27 now since he's over there with Fortissimo, accepting his fate?
Zagan chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Look I don't what your having trouble with but really need to get back to this story if your having trouble figuring out what to do next then whatch the battle with cell in his semi perfect form-his super perfect form and if your having trouble figuring out cells brothers new form than go look up cell on wiki he has some original sketches that may give you an idea please wright back and start getting back to this story please
potentialauthor18 chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
*clap clap clap clap* Nice speech, nice speech. No problem man, it's an occupational hazard on this website. Eventually, most people will have something like this pop up. Or their just lazy, also known as myself, so no problem. Good job on getting another laptop and good luck with the remainder of this story. Later!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Oh come on, where are you? It's almost been a year now. Where's a new chapter of this story when you need one? It feels like decades.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Why in gods name did you put the N word in it
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Please continue, I don't want to feel like it's been a year. It's already summer and I'm hoping the new chapter is up and I'm also hoping Goten and the other androids exit the time chamber.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
I really hope the next chapter is here soon. It feels like it's been forever. :(
andriod 26 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
YOU SHOULD BREAK UP ANDRIOD 26
AND YAMCHA I REALLY HATE THEM
TOGETHER AND MAKE ANDRIOD 26 AND 27
EVIL AND THE STRONGEST BEINGS EVER !
AND THEY KILL EVERY ONE LIKE future
ANDRIODS 17 AND 18 DID !
Joe B chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
"Beyond fantastically Perfect!" Thank you!" "Please make a new chapter and post it up so everyone can read it soon!" "We your fans still love you as an author and so you shall continue where you left off so the story can still breathe!" "Thank you so much you are the very best!"
Joe B chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
Please do not be so silly! Every-Time I read I swear you make me want to read more and write beyond belief! "Like the old song goes! You are the reason in my life, you are my inspiration!" This only adds to the feeling of the story! The very heart and soul of the character is what makes a difference! In fact, if you want to you can title the next chapter as making a difference from the perspective of Son Goten as he is fighting! Have him explain to Fortissimo what it really means to have a heart since based on what he has done, Dr. Gero never gave him one so much! Have him teach the dangerous enemy how to feel real pain, remorse and all of the other raw emotions so that when Goten finishes the battle, he does it without waste of time! Make his character a little bit less like son Gohans! This is a simple request with absolute love, affection, and passion for reading this story! "You are the very best! Like no one ever was!" Excellent perfect job! Have faith, and positive good luck in school! Thank you very much for posting such absolutely perfect piece of writing!