Reviews for Precognition
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved it!

Everything seriously.. but especially all of Chuck's thoughts about why he didn't do virgins and how they all turned around on him and he wanted all of that with Blair and how he loved that he was the first.

I loved Chuck's dream when she came to him, open inviation and acceptnace :) LOVED IT So hot, then Chuck had to wake up, but his thoughts about how to get her back were perfect the necklace and all. I also adored her calling him Charles... :)

But the following lines just healead my heart and thank you so much for sharing them they are brilliant! "So what changed?" Blair asked.

"Nothing," he said. "That's the point. I'm never going to get over this. Over us. And you're fooling yourself into thinking that you will.""

I loved the way he called her out, she called him out and they go back just amazing. :)
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
For some reason, Chuck's grouchy 'damn virgin' made me crack up. Possibly because someone said this to me one time, with hilarious results...as always, you rock (as does Spike - is it just me, or is the way he says 'bloody' damn hot for everyone else too?)

Anyhoo, I'm loving all these updates. Hope you're enjoying The Fire Below, because there's going to a trailer up on YouTube in a couple of days that's VERY hot.

Best love,

- B
DiorAddicted chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wonderful dear!

Loved it! :D
svenjen chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Always a pleasure reading your work! Once again, Bravo!
JNYC chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
love it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This was amazing to read.

Once again, I love how you combine Buffy quotes and Chair, together; they make for awesome reading.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, I love this. I really do. This is perfection. No complaints. )
READER120 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
so amazing i need a scene like this from gg because its been like 2 episodes and im already dying from lack of cb
calliope26 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Loved this so, so much. Thank you.
Krism chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Amazing. I loved reading that freaking much!
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
It's weird, reading how Chuck is the one asking her to stop using him and then leaving.
chairalltheway chapter 1 . 4/20/2010