Reviews for Entrapment of the Peach
midnight11271 chapter 34 . 4/2
When are you going to finish with this story its been years now What gives
Guest 2019 chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
I noticed that you have never finished a Labyrinth story of the many you have started. Just saying...
nay3824 chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
I know this is an old story, but the words "dark haired _" have lost all meaning. Probably because they have been used at least 30 times in the 5 chapters I've read.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/2/2018
I really wish you would get on with this story already. I mean come on what gives? Whats taking so long
midnight11271 chapter 34 . 10/23/2017
I really wish you would continue with this story its been over a year now. Im real interested in knowing whats gonna happen next with jareth and sarah and even hurry and continue. I keep asking whats taking so long? Will this story ever be finished?
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 34 . 10/7/2017
Glad to know that Jareth was just being controlled by a curse. I was really disappointed in him when this started. Hope you update soon. It has been a year since you have done so! Keep up the great work!
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
WOW! This is ummm different. I can't believe Jareth is treating Sarah that way. That is awful, but you are doing a great job. Keep up the great work!
glass chapter 34 . 9/8/2017
this is so wrong... he is a rapist /3
Guest chapter 34 . 8/17/2017
Very good I would have liked to read what happened to alas his punishment was not a public affair
Cheetobunz chapter 34 . 8/1/2017
I seriously hope you continue this story, I jumped at the site of your title and started reading it 2 hours ago am I'm so happy I did!
PixiedustWishes chapter 34 . 5/21/2017
i hope you finish this
Guest chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
Id really wish you continue with the story. Please hurry and continue
Paige chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Will you write more of this? I enjoyed this book and started to read it at 12am it's now 3am and I am having bad dreams of bad jareth, will you make more books like this?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/21/2016
Please update as soon as possible
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 34 . 10/27/2016
i have found this an interesting story. I hope there is more