Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
You should totally make a sequel to this or something like that
Toothtooth chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
This is brilliant, I'd love to see a sequel of when yellow eyes returns
Anon chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
This is so good! Why doesn't it have more notes?
Benjaminjonathan chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
mememeems chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
really really great story! i loved it!
gidgetgal9 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
You and I have something in common, we both have deaf Sam stories called The Sound of Silence. :)

I enjoyed your story- the brotherly bond and the angst of Sam losing his hearing. I think you covered it really well and had a wonderfully creepy villain.

Great read. :)
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
What I liked most about this story is that Sam figured out how to take out the demon on his own even after everything he went through.

Nice touch with YED temporarily bringing back his hearing too.
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This story was sooooo good! A follow up would just make me soooo happy! If you do do a follow up though do you think you could keep Sam at like 16 or something. I don't really like the ones where they're all grown up. It's ur decision though ]
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I like how you spun everything together. It was a really interesting story that was exciting and dramatic. Great job. I hope you continue with the story line someday.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
This was a wonderful fic. i would absolutely love to see a sequal. thanks -chelsea
La Mariane chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Hi! I just found this fic and I really enjoyed it. I especially like that you didn't make Sam helpless, even if he can't hear anymore. Looking forward to more of this storyline.
celeste.g.r chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
I really hope you do continue the story! I have enjoyed so much!

Thanks for sharing it with us.
celeste.g.r chapter 9 . 7/11/2010

You're back! So happy to see new chapters up.

I am so going to enjoy seen that yellow eye SOB death! I can't wait, but I know I will have to.

I understand Sam's reasoning about not telling John about YED but, after what happened, when is he going to learn that keeping all this secret is only going to cause more harm that good? Well, I tend to forget that Sammy here is just a kid...

But John is not, I sure hope that the guilt that this has put in his heart will help him be a better dad... That or I will be kicking his ass! I know that he will keep making mistakes, I just hope it take less of a disaster to make him learn the leasons, you know?

Keep up the good work!
kaleb-of-all chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Lucky for John (and Dean) that Sam is apparently incredibly forgiving. They really got off lightly for everything. An additional chapter, before the final chapter and epilogue, in which they had the opportunity to more fully realize the ramifications of their neglect and abandonment, would have fit in really well. Just a thought - it's something that could be added in, to enhance the fic even further. Anyway, at least they are now all together again. The brief return of Sam's hearing was interesting. As are Sam's new powers. Those are a couple of things (among others) that would be great to see more of in a possible sequel. :)
SalchanTheWitch chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Beautifully, well-written story. Please do continue on!