Reviews for Pokebleach
Yaminisa chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
OMG, this is so funny, I hope you continue this story, this is so much fun! And I love your writing style! :)
reversaloftheheart chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Pls more its gooooood.
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Please update! The lulz is just too funny! And grimmkit's way too cute! And we haven't even seen Murcielago yet! (He'll always be my favorite!)
Darksknight chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
While I'm usually not into cross-overs, I'm really liking this one! Can't wait for the next chapter.
zeisama chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I just want to say this is simply adorables!
I dont really watch pokemon at all, but I wuvs ur pokebleach so much! ESPECIALLY the interactions between ulqui and hime c:
cant help but squeal in total bliss when I see them together x3
ahaha, seems like ulqui is getting green at the wild ichi xD!
but hope ur gonna update soon pleaaaaaaaaase
its been so long that I am wallowing in a corner hoping for another chapter :x
prolly all ur shy fans are doing the same too, since its
getting packed at each corner :_:
I dont normally leave reviews (pplphobia!) but wanted to share some lurve cuz im bursting with it after rereading so many times, ulquihime ftwww (also in hopes u'll feel like writing moooore teehee )
SelenaWolf chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
LMAO, this is hilarious! I can't wait to see Orihime's face when Ulquiorra evolves. XD I assume he'll be about her height/a bit taller? XDDD
AmaltheaLuchiaAizen chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
OMG this was cute!
XchelaX chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
please dont abandon the story it's really fun!
Rachel M. Inoue chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Update plz i wanna see orihime catch ichi XD
sweetazalea chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
K so I absolutely adore this fic. ITS HILARIOUS and u just made one of my fave bleach character a Pokemon. I salute u for that. I can't wait for the next update! !
sweetazalea chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
dableachenator chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
yaaay! an ichi!what does ichi evolve to though?
wilkiswilk chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Lmao, this really is one of the most amusing stories I've ever found.

Grimmkit is adorable. I can't wait for him to evolve. And Orihime catching her own Ichi? Sounds awesome!

I couldn't help but notice that you still refer to Pokeballs as pokeballs though. Shouldn't they be 'Bleachballs'?

But please update soon this is great!
Dark-heika chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
oh, that should be amusing. I can't wait to see that one.

Out of curiosity, a couple things:

1- is grimmkit gonna evolve? maybe into... Grimmthera? idk...

2-same for ulquiorra. we know he's gonna get his segunda etapa form. what'll that be? (I'd recommend Merciorra, or something like that.)

3- When's Rukia gonna get a renji/ byakuya (Abaren? XD)

4- will we meet Rengiku and Gin?
nicholee33 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Haha I love ulquiorra just takes snack and eats it haha and orihime gonna try to get an ichi I can't wait to read that update soon :D