Reviews for Pokebleach
reversaloftheheart chapter 5 . 1/28
Pls more its gooooood.
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 5 . 1/16
Please update! The lulz is just too funny! And grimmkit's way too cute! And we haven't even seen Murcielago yet! (He'll always be my favorite!)
Darksknight chapter 5 . 1/11
While I'm usually not into cross-overs, I'm really liking this one! Can't wait for the next chapter.
zeisama chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I just want to say this is simply adorables!
I dont really watch pokemon at all, but I wuvs ur pokebleach so much! ESPECIALLY the interactions between ulqui and hime c:
cant help but squeal in total bliss when I see them together x3
ahaha, seems like ulqui is getting green at the wild ichi xD!
but hope ur gonna update soon pleaaaaaaaaase
its been so long that I am wallowing in a corner hoping for another chapter :x
prolly all ur shy fans are doing the same too, since its
getting packed at each corner :_:
I dont normally leave reviews (pplphobia!) but wanted to share some lurve cuz im bursting with it after rereading so many times, ulquihime ftwww (also in hopes u'll feel like writing moooore teehee )
SelenaWolf chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
LMAO, this is hilarious! I can't wait to see Orihime's face when Ulquiorra evolves. XD I assume he'll be about her height/a bit taller? XDDD
AmaltheaLuchiaAizen chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
OMG this was cute!
XchelaX chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
please dont abandon the story it's really fun!
Simply Delicious chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Update plz i wanna see orihime catch ichi XD
sweetazalea chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
K so I absolutely adore this fic. ITS HILARIOUS and u just made one of my fave bleach character a Pokemon. I salute u for that. I can't wait for the next update! !
sweetazalea chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
dableachenator chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
yaaay! an ichi!what does ichi evolve to though?
masadora chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Lmao, this really is one of the most amusing stories I've ever found.

Grimmkit is adorable. I can't wait for him to evolve. And Orihime catching her own Ichi? Sounds awesome!

I couldn't help but notice that you still refer to Pokeballs as pokeballs though. Shouldn't they be 'Bleachballs'?

But please update soon this is great!
Dark-heika chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
oh, that should be amusing. I can't wait to see that one.

Out of curiosity, a couple things:

1- is grimmkit gonna evolve? maybe into... Grimmthera? idk...

2-same for ulquiorra. we know he's gonna get his segunda etapa form. what'll that be? (I'd recommend Merciorra, or something like that.)

3- When's Rukia gonna get a renji/ byakuya (Abaren? XD)

4- will we meet Rengiku and Gin?
nicholee33 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Haha I love ulquiorra just takes snack and eats it haha and orihime gonna try to get an ichi I can't wait to read that update soon :D
Girl With a Pearl Earring chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Awesome, you updated! I love this series so much, I can't even explain.

Anyway, I had a serious gigglefit imagining Ulquiorra just casually strolling over to the snack and taking a bite, like, "Oh, I'm sorry, was this yours? My bad. *chomp*" And I have a feeling that Orihime is going to have to be a tad more forceful if Grimmkit is ever going to respect her.

Can't wait for the next chapter!