Reviews for Batting For The Other Team
Its been four years and yet no sign of you updating. Are you ever going to finish it?
beautypopfan chapter 20 . 8/19
noooo this sucksss
please update I can't wait for the next chapter
talim258 chapter 20 . 8/9
PLease update. I am on my knees. The last chapter was nervwracking und I need to know how the story Will go on
ladygraywolf chapter 1 . 8/8
I really hope you plan to finish this story. It was finally getting to the good parts, you got all of the back stories done now how about the finish. love this story even tho it made me mad with what Sho , Kanae and Shoko did to her. And how dopey you made Ren and Yashiro with pretending to be a couple. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more from you.
ladygraywolf chapter 20 . 8/8
Actually Yashiro is a well known actor under a different name. He became a manager cause he liked it better and not as much pressure. Ren was his first charge.
ladygraywolf chapter 13 . 8/8
someone really needs to kill Sho . He is nothing but trouble to everyone around him.
i didn't like this chapter at all. that was the meanest ,anyone could do to someone like kyoko. and kanae is no better , she doesn't deserve to have a friend like kyoko. all she does is manipulate to get what she wants just like everyone else in this story.
Ashenvale chapter 20 . 6/1
continuation pls
Giggli chapter 20 . 4/15
Where is the last chapter? I'ts been years since you last updated this story. I love this story so much. I am too emotionally involved in it for you to not finish it. Please finish it!
Ok last post was mentioned 2012 it's 2016 n you said you were nearly finished writing the final chapter but you haven't posted it so what's the hold up its been 4yrs now so please post asap
mangaKat11 chapter 20 . 2/13
WHY DID YOU NOT RELEASE THE LAST CHAPTER?! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Catheryne Keyleigh chapter 20 . 2/12
Hi MysticRains
PLLEEEASE continue the story, I am dying here XD. You made me laugh so hard while reading it, and I sincerely hope you will post the end of it soon.

Regards, Catheryne
Cheshire 2313 chapter 20 . 2/3
Why? Why?! WHY?! WHY?!
Why have you not finished this story?! There should be a law against this- leaving such a good story unfinished! You are so close to the end and instead of finishing it up in an awesome sauce way you've left it in limbo. We wouldn't be so upset by this if the story was some piece of crud, but it isn't. It's amusing and well written.

We beg you, come back and finish this. Don't leave us hanging. I want to be able to keep this in my favorites and be able to recommend it to anyone who will listen!
YelloMarker chapter 20 . 1/25
What!? This is not completed yet? One more chapter to go, and such an awesome story.
I'm so curious on how it's going to end, and I like how everyone is in character.
Please, please, please with cherry on top let us read the last chapter? XD
someone chapter 20 . 1/10
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREE-YEAR CLIFFHANGER! XD

Won't you please update? :3 We're all dying to read your last chapter! After all, your fic is really original and so very comically crazy! I love your writing style-you write so charmingly well, so I do hope that you consider writing one more chapter for us and for closure. :) In your last chapter, everything will finally be revealed. Everything will change, conclude, and create new possibilities in this little world that is your fic, and I really can't wait to see how you will write the finishing chapter with a more explosive bang than the way you started it! (And mind you, your first chapter was one hell of a bomb!)

Anyway, please, please do consider updating! Here's to hoping your writing muse casts her magic on you and your fic again~ :D We all look forward to your comeback!
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I want to see what is next! You can't drag me into a story for so long just to end there! Please? Have mercy and continue!

Your reader,