Reviews for Batting For The Other Team
this fanfic is awesome and has been keeping me on the edge of my seat, I've been waiting for the last chapter to come out but never did. I was hoping you could release it since it has been a few years now. I've been reading this a few times and was disappointed that the ending hasn't come out. Please release the last chapter, I love this fanfic so much!
SarakMay chapter 20 . 1/17
Don't leave me hanging!
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Love this so much! Listening to the song during that part really made it have an emotional heft, and Sho said everything I always wanted him to in apology.
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
No last chapter?!
I totally get if life got in the way, but pleeeeease?
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
absolutely loved this chapter!
hopelessfreakz chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
update pls
Matelia-legwll chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Almost two years later... is there any hope that you'll update with that final chapter? I love this story. The humor, the twists, the humanity that shines through in the characters... there are so many good things about this fic. And yet, it stands with one chapter left to complete the climax. Please consider a return. Your AN said that you had only three pages left to write. I don't usually resort to begging for updates, but in this case, PLEASE? You did leave it at a cliffhanger, and that's not the best stopping place. I want to see Kyoko's final response, the audiences reaction to the drama happening on stage, and how Ren is convinced into not abandoning all hope of acting with her.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
Please please please finish. It's been two years now, and I just happened to stumble on this story. As mentioned, leaving a story before the last chapter is just cruel and unusual!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! NOOOOO!. To abandon a story at it's climax is cruel, just cruel. Especially one as well written as this... *sobs in the corner*
Lotus Flower chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
UNNNGGGGHHHH. JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER. ONE MORE AND IT'LL BE ALL OVER. It's already been 2 years! You can even write a crappy ending for all I care! AHHHHHH, WHHYY?
Please, I beg of you, please update this! This is such a beautiful fanfiction! You can't just leave it hanging without a conclusion! Just one more chapter! Please! I love your writing!
mutemuia chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Please, update the last chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Why won't u update.
(・_・)
Cat Foxglove chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Very nicely done, love the tension and byplay between all the characters. Do you think you'll ever finish this fic?
knittingpanda chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER.