Reviews for Batting For The Other Team
Puff the Evil Dragon chapter 20 . 2/14
Alas, I am so very, very sad that the last chapter has not been posted. :( Maybe it never will be, but it's a hilarious story, nonetheless. :)
muntolove chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
update soon plz plz
artistofthemind chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
OH MY GOD! WHY ISN'T THERE ANY MORE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! MORE! PLEASE! I THINK I MIGHT DIE OF ANTICIPATION! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT AT SUCH A PLACE! YOU ARE SO CRUEL! THIS IS AMAZING AND I WANT MORE! MORE!
Sargent93 chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
please update!
tdaniel chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
HI, I LIKE TOUR FANFIC...''BATTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM '' A SKIPBEAT FANFIC ...BUT YOU HAVENT UPDATED IT IN SEVERAL YEARS ...PLEASE UPDATE AND COMPLETE THIS FANFIC ...AS A FAN I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO READ IT COMPLETED...TDANIEL
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
Part two of three? That must mean that there WILL be an end, correct?
Please keep writing!

Your reader,
I.G.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
Come on update is being forever come on new chapter new chapter Chant new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter post already
Yujiro101 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
oh my god! that cliff hanger! aaarrrggghhhh! I hate u and love you at the same time! need more ASAP now now now
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
Its been four years and yet no sign of you updating. Are you ever going to finish it?
ridee chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
noooo this sucksss
please update I can't wait for the next chapter
talim258 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
PLease update. I am on my knees. The last chapter was nervwracking und I need to know how the story Will go on
ladygraywolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I really hope you plan to finish this story. It was finally getting to the good parts, you got all of the back stories done now how about the finish. love this story even tho it made me mad with what Sho , Kanae and Shoko did to her. And how dopey you made Ren and Yashiro with pretending to be a couple. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more from you.
ladygraywolf chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Actually Yashiro is a well known actor under a different name. He became a manager cause he liked it better and not as much pressure. Ren was his first charge.
ladygraywolf chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
someone really needs to kill Sho . He is nothing but trouble to everyone around him.
i didn't like this chapter at all. that was the meanest ,anyone could do to someone like kyoko. and kanae is no better , she doesn't deserve to have a friend like kyoko. all she does is manipulate to get what she wants just like everyone else in this story.
Ashenvale chapter 20 . 6/1/2016