Reviews for Shades of Gray
YoyoLovesDBZ chapter 10 . 7/3
THIS WAS SO AMAZING OH MY GOSH! I love how you managed to keep everyone in character - it made it sooo much easier to go along eith the story! Your writing style is amazing! Thanks for a great read ~
YoyoLovesDBZ chapter 2 . 7/2
"Go destroy them" OH MY GOD AHAGAGA
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 3/11
YEAH!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 3/11
Poor Vegeta... It's sad the shit he went through and all, but it made his storyline all the more epic, what with all his character development and redeeming himself etc...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 3/11
LOL Goten and Trunks... The two of them are so hilarious together.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 3/9
Oh my God, this is amazing... Gohan's attitude is freaking nuts.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 3/9
God, I love how Vegeta's able to intimidate Gohan like that... I think at this point Vegeta would've surpassed Gohan for sure, given that the boy didn't train for 3 years straight, while Vegeta likely trained like nuts (I think Vegeta may have reached SSJ2 or close by the beginning of the Buu saga).
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This is just the best
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I love Papa Vegeta moments
MasenkoX chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This was sooooo good! I was on edge practically the whole time I was reading it! Fantastic writing.
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Oh man. Awesome work!

I like how this story takes place in the same universe/timeline as Point of No Return. It's nice to see how everyone is doing after Trunks left. :)

Thanks for writing!
WWingWisher chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
PERFECT. Just a perfect story.
DBZfanLou chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Fantastic way to end the story, well done, the story was really good and I enjoyed reading it, keep up the great job!
DBZfanLou chapter 3 . 6/21/2014