Reviews for Shades of Gray
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 4/21
Oh ! This one is even better !
The characters are very IC and you could almost imagine it happening after Cell Saga.
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 3/19
Amazing fic! Such good writing- little to no typos. I love it!

I especially love watching Vegeta's character development, from not wanting to be involved to cautiously looking into it to taking Gohan into his house, trying not only to protect the world from Gohan, but to protect Gohan from himself.

I hope there's some hardcore angst up ahead where Vegeta has to comfort Gohan or at least help him though painful side effects.

I also love how you write Vegeta- he's not some heartless rage monster, he's a person who's had a very rough life and painful existence and is trying to do right by his family. He's grown to be a much more understanding, better person, and you write him perfectly.

Anyways, onto the next chaoter! :)
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 10 . 1/2
Absolutely fantastic story! I enjoyed it so much! You did a great job, as is usual for you.
GogetaGyal chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Honestly, I love this story and I'm so mad it took me forever to finally read it, but it was well worth the wait. But I'm just gonna say this, if ChiChi was my mom, I would've stolen the closest space ship and left. Literally, her son just got out of something life changing and the first thing you want him to do is study? Get outta here with that mess! Otherwise this story was such an eye opener because I dentified with Vegeta way too much. Have a nice day!
Kitty in the Box chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
this is by far the best and most incisive approach into the mind of a Saiyan. the anime only glossed over the post battles but I always wondered what it must have been like for Gohan. you are an extremely brilliant writer. I felt like I was reliving their memories too. absolutely brilliant.
Destiny chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Wow I like how protective Vegeta is over Trunks. I was so hyped up when Vegta saved his son from gonna in such a cool move! It just keeps playing in my mind and I can't stop it! Such a nice piece
zfj chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Very sweet story. Thanks for the good read!
Jonnie Joke chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Oh god I love how protective Vegeta over his son. And I think you have portrayed Trunks and Vegeta very well here especially when Trunks refused to leave even though he's scared!
Garowyn chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
I'm slowly working my way through your stories, and I'll gradually leave reviews. I'm extremely impressed with your writing. Shifting multiple POVs within a chapter is rarely ever done well (or ever done, period; I don't see it like that anymore), and your skill is amazing. There's no purple prose; just simple, direct yet incredible detail that gets to the heart of the matter. No time-wasting here - perfect for Vegeta, haha.

I've always felt Vegeta had been a father figure to Goten in particular post-Cell Games, but I rarely thought about Gohan. This was an interesting plot line - saiyan puberty, essentially! If there's anything I like just as much as BV Trunks stories, it's BV Trunks Gohan and Goten added into the mix. I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm excited to read more of your work in full.

Well done!
superboltstrike chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
NOOO! GOD, of course it wouldn't be solved easily like that. It never is with you! But that's why I keep reading.
Dratias chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Congratulations! Out of a few hundred authors on here, you have now become my favorite!

I seriously cannot say in words how much I love your fics. For one, THEY AREN'T BORING. Nothing seems to be there /just to be there/. It all fits. It never gets too slow or too quick. Your plots and characters are just plain incredible. When you go deep into their characters like, Vegeta, it's like your literally spot on with how they are in canon, probably even more so. You wrote Vegeta and Gohan's moments together perfectly. They both actually as if they were right from the series.

You did an AWESOME job on this one as well. I can completely see this actually happening in the series. Just.. god this was amazing. You had me excited and more intrigued by each passing chapter. And your humor is definitely one of the best I've seen. It doesn't sound fake or seem like the type of sarcasm that's consciously trying to be funny. Yours just naturally is.

Once again, you've done an ASTOUNDING job on yet another fanfic. Keep up the great work!

- Dratias
adn chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
LOL TRUNKS AND GOTEN ARE MISCHIEVOUS BROTHERS, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.
Also the ending with the slight PTSD visions/dreams being difficult to deal with seems reasonable.
I think I'm going to incorporate this into your other timeline related fics dealing with Vegeta and Bulma. I love how each of your stories are interconnected and reading each one of them feels like I'm filling in a missing piece of a puzzle to reference.
adn chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Well, everything seems to be almost back to normal, including the fact that Yamcha is butt monkey and vegeta tried to kill him. Gohan and Vegeta Bros are top notch by the way.
Also, A plus for the closer on goku's death by the way. Everything has come around so nicely in such a short amount of chapters. It feels perfect!
adn chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Oh man, what a perfect chapter. Gohan took care of his blood luster by redefeating Cell and he managed to convince Vegeta to disengage the system. I definitely feel so sorry for Bulma to go through all of that and for Vegetables to relive all of his horrible memories...
adn chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god take another little piece of my heart. Q aq
Ugh veggie you are so hot when you talk about those ki cuffs like wowwwww.
Also, the fact that the thing that's never happened before has happened to vegeta just blows my heart to pieces and gosh bulma, thank god you got that last kiss... maybe he's stuck in his memories and reliving the past?
Alsoooo, I realized that that scene where Gohan and vegeta talk about the ki cuffs is referenced to in your other fic that's post Buu, To Live Again eheheheh...