Reviews for Shades of Gray
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 3/11
YEAH!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 3/11
Poor Vegeta... It's sad the shit he went through and all, but it made his storyline all the more epic, what with all his character development and redeeming himself etc...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 3/11
LOL Goten and Trunks... The two of them are so hilarious together.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 3/9
Oh my God, this is amazing... Gohan's attitude is freaking nuts.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 3/9
God, I love how Vegeta's able to intimidate Gohan like that... I think at this point Vegeta would've surpassed Gohan for sure, given that the boy didn't train for 3 years straight, while Vegeta likely trained like nuts (I think Vegeta may have reached SSJ2 or close by the beginning of the Buu saga).
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This is just the best
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I love Papa Vegeta moments
MasenkoX chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This was sooooo good! I was on edge practically the whole time I was reading it! Fantastic writing.
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Oh man. Awesome work!

I like how this story takes place in the same universe/timeline as Point of No Return. It's nice to see how everyone is doing after Trunks left. :)

Thanks for writing!
WWingWisher chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
PERFECT. Just a perfect story.
DBZfanLou chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Fantastic way to end the story, well done, the story was really good and I enjoyed reading it, keep up the great job!
DBZfanLou chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Love this story!
DBZfanLou chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Excellent Chapter!
Pascuala chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Me encanta este fic es el mejor que he leído en toda mi vida me encantaaaaaaaa Niteryde eres mi ídola eres genial ME SUPER ENCANTAS
Great Job chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
I really really love the pragmatic view done here. I fully understand why Goku felt that it would be safer for him to stay dead this time - his need to protect his home coupled with his urge to continue fighting strong opponents is a dangerous contradiction - but while his sacrifice was noble and peace was restored for the next seven years, he did have to leave behind his family, including a second child he didn't know about. I love Goku, he's one of my most favorite characters of all time, but I can understand there being a time period where Gohan would feel strong resentment that his father chose to stay in Otherworld and ultimately leave the family, and no better time to show it than during bloodlusting puberty.

But what I definitely love is when Chi-Chi had Gohan realize that he was no different than his father as he did risk his life to save Vegeta (and I agree with Gohan, those two instances are different since he risked his life to save a man who was a past mass murderer and killer of his friends not to mention trying to kill him a few times - but that's beside the point), he did what he felt was right, just like his father. That's without a doubt a big step for Gohan to come to terms with his father not being around anymore.

Those who're biased may think this is a Goku bash fanfic, but it's not. It's just a story that's not romanticized the way we're used to in DBZ, and you know what I love it for that!

Again, great job, and I'll see if there's another story of yours that I'll like (most likely!).