Reviews for My Manic & I
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
love it !
TonyandZivaUK chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
I really did love this story! I enjoyed it so much!
TonyandZivaUK chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I had to review this chapter...

hahaha I am glad I have read this story when all the chapters were finished! I wouldnt be able to wait to read the next!

p.s sorry for that outburst lol
lol chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
this story was so sweet! im a total tiva fan ! i love the fluff! i hate what they are doing to tiva on the show though but thankfully Ray and Ziva broke up (for now) i hope it stays that way. now we just need Tony to realize that E.J. is bossy and not for him and we're good... thanks a lot you're a great writer.

lvoe,

alex
MentallyDazzled chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
i read this yesterday i love it :) thanks for the great read :) MD Xx
me chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
aww this fic is so cute, and awesome.

i love how you got really into their undercover lives and the ending was perfect, if a little short. i liked the neighbor poeple they were preeeety detailed. And Mary was like the most interesting 5 year old :)more fics please!

seriously it would be a waste if you didn't write more, i can't believe how man reviews you got !
Hallolo chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
This fic is great! Thanks a lot for writing it!
DramaticField chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
Awe!

This is amazing!

I love it!

It's written beautifully and totally in character!

I loved Tony's outburst in the elevator; so him!
KagSanlover chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
idk if i like this story. it's waaaay too ooc. even if they are supposed to be "perfectly happy and married" there would still be some arguing and such between them at least at home i would think.
lovemenot chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
awe so cute they suit being married poor Ziva and i hate Benjaminge
MommaKristine chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Thank you for the lovely story! It was gripping and I was glued to my phone, reading it until my battery died and then standing in the kitchen where it was plugged in to finish the rest without having to wait on my battery to charge.

Thanks!

~MommaKristine
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Awww I just read this story from top to bottom for the third(ish) time & i guess I should comment it now. Lol, I think this story is great! one of the best under cover stories i have ever read!
OutCold chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
Ohmygosh, I cannot believe 1) that this fic is over and 2) that it's taken me QUITE so long to review. I am housebound by a broken radiator though, so here goes.

I love the... third sentence. The one with all the "her own"s in it. I dunno, I'm just a sucker for repetition. It's a cool sentence.

And Abby's threat made me lol. Take that Ziva, no sneaking your stitches out early. I'm glad the team's taking care of her. :)

*snorts at overprotective Tony* Getting cereal... :L she was doing it that way so she DIDN'T hurt herself! Silly boy. I like how it pisses her off and she grabs it from him. So cute.

All the NCIS team have too many vacation days. I'm going to create an OC who takes the right amount of vacation. Okay, I probably won't. But I'll think about it. :P Seriously, they should chill out more.

Tony, Ziva, couch, wedding rings. :P What could readers possibly be thinking? I quite like the detail about the spot of blood. Kind of reminds you of all the shit that happened.

Feel sorry for Ziva, hate being drowsy because of drugs. I get the feeling she doesn't mind so much though, curled up with Tony.

Shockingly, I like the ending. You could have gone a lot over the top, but you didn't and it works.

I adore this fic, sad it's ended but you did it well. D

xx
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
WHAAAT! You can't stop there:( That is just too mean!

But, it was an incredible story, the personality fitting perfectly, omg! I love it! But you cannot stop it there:'( Now i won't be able to sleep:( Poor Ziva btw, stitches and painkillers are the worst:-/

I actually have my knee stitched right now!

Thank you for sharing your awezome talent with me and the rest of the world 3
soccergil98 chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
I loved the ending! I was so cute!

I would love to see a sequal, maybe sonething to do with their kids. If they ever have any!