Reviews for Wedding Planner
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
I can't believe Spike died... At first, I thought it was Angel and my eyes welled up, I did not cry because it kinda feels numb already... Crying is something that happens every time if the story is really sad enough...?
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Darla, Harmony, Lilah and Faith are... slut... There, I say it. I can't believe it! *squeals* Gosh, seriously! I like the girl tension... er, I mean I don't know what I was going to say...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Typos! It's "shirt's neckline"... OK, it was great And I thought it was William "Spike" Pratt not 'Whedon', or are you doing it out of spite for Joss? 'Cause I think I can relate to that!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I thought you say Angel is gay...? Can a gay become not gay? I dunno what I'm asking... Well, hopefully something bad or... OK good come out of this... *waves hand in the air*
SpyAgent001 chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
AAAWWW, I liked it! Yay for happy Angel & Buffy! :)
SpyAgent001 chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
I'm liking this so far! This is one of my favorite fanfics of Buffy and Angel being a normal couple. The whole wedding planner is a unique idea. I like it!

I'll keep reading it!

Also, I like how you've included all of the characters. I especially like the Chases.
ba2006 chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
lol I was holding my breath till I saw that ya didnt kill Angel lmao. Freakin fantastic ending to this fic :) Thanks for writing such an awesome fic :)
mendenbar chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Excellent job of misdirection.
SMGbest chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
The wonderful happy ending!

I thought that Spike shot (he wanted to shoot Angel), I forgot about Spike's gun. Well, Buffy did right, it seems that Spike started killing everyone.

So, the boy and a girl on the way for O'Connor's family, it's great!

mendenbar chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
I can see this going 3 ways and none of them particularly good. So I will wait and have faith in you.
SMGbest chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
Excellent chapter!

Buffy is pregnant, woohoo!

Well, Darla shows some human qualities.

An entire chapter, I tried to imagine the demon Clem with a human face, did not work, haha!

"That day, yet again, another shot was heard". - I think that Spike shot Angel.

I look forward to the final))

'Love Found Me' & 'Insanity' - yum!
SMGbest chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter.

I love Buffy./"Did you not take your medicines?" - ahahaha!

So, it seems we can expect Spike's attack on Buffy, a prison for him, and a happy family future for B&A (children?)

Until tomorrow!
mendenbar chapter 20 . 12/17/2011
Nasty stopping point. But I guess if you are going to leave us with a cliffhanger that's about as good as it can get.
suzie2005 chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
This was a great story and I'm really sad to see it end. I do love happy endings. Cant wait for the next two chapters.
ba2006 chapter 19 . 9/6/2011
loved this chapter :) cant believe only 2 more chapters :( but then happy coz ill just re read this fic all over again :) hehe. look forward to the next update