Reviews for Talk Nerdy To Me
Quick-I'm-Proud-of-You chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
OMG! Can I just say how freaking awesome this fanfic is! & I cant believe I'm just now seeing it! but so you know you write them so good as nerds, I can so see them like this & it's awesome! but anyways I know this hasn't been updated in almost a year but I really would like to see one cause I love this story so far! great job btw :)
overcriss chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Haha. xD i'm loving this! :) can't wait for more! :D
TilUDrop86 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I really like this. I too am sick of all the friggin angst polluting the Quick ship. I don't speak nerd fluently, but I know enough to get by and I love all the references.

I look forward to future updates.
Carefully chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The nerdy aspect is so interesting and if this is low on the angst, bring on more!

Like the Princess Leia and Hans comment too, hehe.
coffeehearts chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
LOL! this was actually so funny. I couldn't imagine Puck & Quinn being nerds. Update Soon please :)
xXLove2ReadXx chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOL! I love the idea of them having secret nerd sides! And the dash of quick only makes it all better! UPDATE!
sarah86 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I agree it was definitely a change and has great potential. I especially love how comfortable they are together- written very naturally. Keep going, can't wait for chapter 2!
stix04 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was classic and refreshing. Funny too and great references. I can't wait to see what happens when they're all nerded out in school!