Reviews for Sync
Karmadevi chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
I hope you haven't given up on this, 'cause I'm still keeping an eye out for new chapters. I need me some happy closure for Nicole and Bryce! :)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
I have to get it off my chest and please, take it as a compliment to your writing

first the good thing - I love Quinn. second, the not so good - Nicole is stupid, completly and undeniably stupid. I think someone should scream at her and maybe slap some sense into her. she is obviously well enough for it now. but not Bryce, he has his own issues. or better said, he is the issue. but she needs someone to open her eyes to what she is doing and that the only way it can end is a catastrophe

and I dont like Ed :(
star collector chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Awesome new chapter.

Loved the dig at Keiko having a bad job, and that was her catalyst for going to L.A.

Can't wait to see what Quinn's new flash forward is. Clearly it's something important.

Your fic just makes so much more sense than that terrible season finale!

Oh and I kinda figured that had there been a season 2 then Nicole would end up in "love" with Ed, after he saved her and all that. I don't know, I just got that impression.

And honestly, thinking back on it, Keiko just seemed kinda weak and not very fleshed out. Like her only purpose was to be in that restaurant at the right time. If anything the writers should have found a better way to incorporate her into the show, instead of just shoving her in as some random chick.

Although in saying that they may not have counted on the chemistry between the actors playing Bryce and Nicole.
miscme chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
I seriously love this chapter! When I opened the page and saw how long it was I literally squealed. : ) I love Bryce. I really do. I think I've succeeded in erasing the last few eps from my memory so I can remember him as the sweet and caring man he was with Nicole. : ) I'm so happy you're still updating this! And did I mention that I totally love Quinn? She's freaking awesome. They all were very in character this chapter (not like the characters normally aren't) but I could really hear their voices in my head (ok, that sounded weird. maybe I should get some help from a shrink.) I've rambled enough, I'll shut up now. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

star collector chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
I don't review often, but I have to say I love your story.

Just watching the final here, and it's like, but that's not what happens!

I'm much preferring your version of events than what's happening now on my TV.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
is it wrong that Im on Bryces side onthis one? cause I kinda am. she is doing the same thing he did to her but I kinda understand it more. her reaction, I mean. they both need time to firts come to terms with themselves before they can even begin to try and resolve their relationship

I only hope nothing will happen with Ed. because, honestly? love triangles are so over-rated

very strong chapter
miscme chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
*sniff* this chapter was really sad. : ( but I did like it! Now all I'm thinking is 'go Bryce! you can fix this!' lol. I totally loved him telling Nicole about what he was doing during the 1st blackout. I always wondered why they didn't address that on the show. I so can't wait for the next chapter! I rly do still love Bryce and Nicole. : )

have a lovely day!

~mm

p.s. If this sounds weird/rambling/misspelled that would be because I've been up for 18 hours and srsly need to go to bed. Sorry! lol
Karmadevi chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
I've got to admit, I felt pretty betrayed by the finale. They basically turned the entire story arc of this couple into a lie and it pissed me off. I didn't know if I'd ever be able to see the characters or their relationship the same way.

But I knew if anyone could salvage them, it would be you. And you did a beautiful job. As far as I'm concerned, this is how it should have happened on the show. Thanks for writing this, and thanks for giving me back the characters and story that I liked so much! )
miscme chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Oh dear... Bryce is being a jerk. Not as much as on the show, but I still want to slap him. : ) I'm totally loving this chapter and the one before it. : ) Actually 8 was probably my favorite. The calm before the storm so to speak. Cannot wait to see what happens next! The finale is tonight! : / Eeeek!

update soon!

~mm

p.s. So what did you think of the LOST finale? Were you satisfied?
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
interestin. and heartbreaking. I havent see the episodes you are talking about yet and Im not sure I want to but I like the chapter. and the one before even more
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
I like this story. very much. the more I see of the show the more I like thsese two

I like Quinn cause I have a weakness for matchmakers.

its sad in a wy that they are so oblivious to the others feelings whythey kinda feel that theirs are obvious. they need tot alk but they dont. only a little but I think I like teh pace. they need to all right with it thmeselves first before they can be alright together.

cant wait for more
miscme chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Awww. I loved this chapter. I think I'm in love with Bryce. lol. Anyway it totally made my day that you are going to continue w/ this story even though the show's been cancelled *sniff*. Cannot wait to see where you go with this story after the show ends!

~mm

p.s. for what it's worth I totally think V is the better 1 season show since it's based on a mini-series to begin with! /rant Ok. *deepbreath*

lol
teh-Sara chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
So happy you updated! And this chapter was just perfect! I even like how you've written Quinn, and I'm usually not much for OCs popping up in fics, but she's just great! I can't wait for more!
southern cross chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
that was bittersweet. i get that she had to go. i just feel so bad for her character all the way around. she's so crazy about him and the whole flashforward thing is hanging over them.

anywhoo i love this fic. so keep up the good work.
evening spirit chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
"I want more than 137 seconds."

Lovely.

I also LOLed at "Cancer Remission Fairy". Well, tv shows do that a lot but 1) with the prospect of second season as small as it is, I'd rather have a happy ending than not (although as you say it may all still fall epically) and 2) strangely enough it actually works for Bryce IMO. Believing as he did in the Awesome of the Future, he boosted his immune system or something. You know, psycho-somatic theory of deseases, or whatever.

This doesn't mean that I don't appreciate a more realistic approach which you give us. I really enjoy this story and I want to see it go on for many more chapters and I want to see how each of them struggles with the less pleasant aspects of their relationship. It's difficult for them, moreso than for an average couple but I love how stubborn your Nicole is. I'm sure she'll pull through all hardships.