Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I may have to agree with America here, and from now on refer to that volcano as Kevin. It would take me forever to remember that name correctly! I like that America, despite the fact Iceland was dreading his question, managed to make Iceland happy and they all managed to make him laugh. I hope he feels better!

Well written. Fun read!
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yeah, Volcano, I think I'll also call you Kevin. :D

This is hilarious, awesome, and amazing! Poor Iceland, the volcano and all the attention! This is really cute and adorable though :)

Thanks for this! I haven't seen a story like this yet!
sidus.frigus chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This made me fall on the ground laughing, call me crazy but i was searching for claranet music when I found this! Loved it made me laugh!
ZodiacDOG101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Lol Alfred
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh god, I think I never laughed so hard in my life. I've been studying the language of Iceland so I knew right away how to pronounce Kevin's name...*wipes tear* Please, this is...I'm speechless. Kevin! KEVIN! *shrieks*
TamashiiWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMJ This was awesome! Last part totally cracked me up..."Volcano, I think I'll call you Kevin." Oh I love America

Love ya

TamashiiWolf
Little Saxophone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I THINK I'LL CALL YOU KEVIN DEAR GOD I'M SO GLAD I LISTENED TO TV TROPES AND CAME TO THIS FIC.
AHAHAHAHA.

This was just. Yes.
Azakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
HAHAHAHA! That last line got me laughing so much! KEVIN LOL! And yayyyy love for iceland!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
God, this was simply hilarious, I absolutely loved it!
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awww, that's so cute! It's so OOC for him to break out laughing, but this was one of 'those' moments where it's just perfect. America at the end calling it Kevin- XD
emmie333 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love it! Oh, America. If you don't understand something, just change it to something that makes sense foryou : D
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love. That is all that I can say. Actually there's more. Love. Oh wait. I said that. I'm not being very creative at the moment. This was so awesome and the ending... I laughed. A lot. And I'm gonna send this to people. Yes.

-Ash
Westyxa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I surprisingly think it actually easy to pronounce... Once you know it...

But America.

XDDDDDDDDDD YES.

that killed me.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
XD I think this was awesome. It was both a little sentimental and humorous at the same time. The perfect combination in my opinion.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011