Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Mika Nakane chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
HAHAHA I totally bursted out laughing reading this! Iceland is so cute! And, that's a good idea, America, Kevin it is!
transpreussen chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I remember everyone trying to pronounce it and failing spectacularly, myself included xD Great oneshot, deserves all the love it gets
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I spent 5 minutes trying to pronounce it... I did!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
America should just call it Eyjafjalla glacier, jökull means glacier and then it has fewer syllables to mess up (but I can't really say anything because my spoken English is not all that good). In german new from the eruption it was called Eyjafjallla gletcher, but in english speaking new it was always Eyjafjallajökull glacier which only made it funnier, because the first part is a little bit easier for foreigners.
herr herr chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Too cute 3
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
XD No words to describe the hilariousness of this fanfic. Thanks for the laugh!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I may have to agree with America here, and from now on refer to that volcano as Kevin. It would take me forever to remember that name correctly! I like that America, despite the fact Iceland was dreading his question, managed to make Iceland happy and they all managed to make him laugh. I hope he feels better!

Well written. Fun read!
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yeah, Volcano, I think I'll also call you Kevin. :D

This is hilarious, awesome, and amazing! Poor Iceland, the volcano and all the attention! This is really cute and adorable though :)

Thanks for this! I haven't seen a story like this yet!
maikov chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This made me fall on the ground laughing, call me crazy but i was searching for claranet music when I found this! Loved it made me laugh!
ZodiacDOG101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Lol Alfred
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh god, I think I never laughed so hard in my life. I've been studying the language of Iceland so I knew right away how to pronounce Kevin's name...*wipes tear* Please, this is...I'm speechless. Kevin! KEVIN! *shrieks*
TamashiiWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMJ This was awesome! Last part totally cracked me up..."Volcano, I think I'll call you Kevin." Oh I love America

Love ya

TamashiiWolf
Little Saxophone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I THINK I'LL CALL YOU KEVIN DEAR GOD I'M SO GLAD I LISTENED TO TV TROPES AND CAME TO THIS FIC.
AHAHAHAHA.

This was just. Yes.
Azakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
HAHAHAHA! That last line got me laughing so much! KEVIN LOL! And yayyyy love for iceland!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
God, this was simply hilarious, I absolutely loved it!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »