Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awww, that's so cute! It's so OOC for him to break out laughing, but this was one of 'those' moments where it's just perfect. America at the end calling it Kevin- XD
emmie333 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love it! Oh, America. If you don't understand something, just change it to something that makes sense foryou : D
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love. That is all that I can say. Actually there's more. Love. Oh wait. I said that. I'm not being very creative at the moment. This was so awesome and the ending... I laughed. A lot. And I'm gonna send this to people. Yes.

-Ash
Westyxa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I surprisingly think it actually easy to pronounce... Once you know it...

But America.

XDDDDDDDDDD YES.

that killed me.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
XD I think this was awesome. It was both a little sentimental and humorous at the same time. The perfect combination in my opinion.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Kevin the volcano!
Reijou chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You had me chuckling through the whole thing, and then suddenly, America's line, and I lost it.

Thank you for writing this. I've always wanted to see/read about the nations discussing that volcano. XD
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My freind reccomended this to me. He attempted to write it down for me several times before just deciding to tell me to look up a volcano named Kevin. I just wanted to tell you that I love this. And Ey...Eyja...Eyjaf...Eyjafjahanabananafofoop...Kevin.
QTHorror chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
D'aww, that was too cute. I loved it.
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh that is hilarious! XD
marble-fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
PPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT, the ending XD!
evilmanray chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
dsfghjksd

marry me

THAT LAST LINE WAS AMAZING YOU'RE SO BRILLIANT YOU'RE SO SMART

and I will never not see this and hear its dramatic reading in my head

p.s. grammar
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
America. Oh America, you just made my day. Or night.

Kevin indeed.

You my friend are made of win. :D Pure Golden(or whatever colour or precious metal you want really) Win.
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I should be annoyed because I was gonna wright a fic almost the same as this, then I camea cross this. But this is better then what I was gonna so XD. This is awesome!

(it's a big short though but that's alright~)

Great story! D Iceland is seriously rejected too much 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahhahaha! I love this! You know, I sat there and tried to say it. After a while I managed to spit out something I think was pretty good try, but would make an Icelander laugh their ass off or start crying. I think I'm just going to call it Kevin too, that was brilliant name.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »