Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh god, I think I never laughed so hard in my life. I've been studying the language of Iceland so I knew right away how to pronounce Kevin's name...*wipes tear* Please, this is...I'm speechless. Kevin! KEVIN! *shrieks*
TamashiiWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMJ This was awesome! Last part totally cracked me up..."Volcano, I think I'll call you Kevin." Oh I love America

Love ya

TamashiiWolf
Little Saxophone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I THINK I'LL CALL YOU KEVIN DEAR GOD I'M SO GLAD I LISTENED TO TV TROPES AND CAME TO THIS FIC.
AHAHAHAHA.

This was just. Yes.
Azakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
HAHAHAHA! That last line got me laughing so much! KEVIN LOL! And yayyyy love for iceland!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
God, this was simply hilarious, I absolutely loved it!
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awww, that's so cute! It's so OOC for him to break out laughing, but this was one of 'those' moments where it's just perfect. America at the end calling it Kevin- XD
emmie333 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love it! Oh, America. If you don't understand something, just change it to something that makes sense foryou : D
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love. That is all that I can say. Actually there's more. Love. Oh wait. I said that. I'm not being very creative at the moment. This was so awesome and the ending... I laughed. A lot. And I'm gonna send this to people. Yes.

-Ash
Westyxa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I surprisingly think it actually easy to pronounce... Once you know it...

But America.

XDDDDDDDDDD YES.

that killed me.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
XD I think this was awesome. It was both a little sentimental and humorous at the same time. The perfect combination in my opinion.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Kevin the volcano!
Reijou chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You had me chuckling through the whole thing, and then suddenly, America's line, and I lost it.

Thank you for writing this. I've always wanted to see/read about the nations discussing that volcano. XD
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My freind reccomended this to me. He attempted to write it down for me several times before just deciding to tell me to look up a volcano named Kevin. I just wanted to tell you that I love this. And Ey...Eyja...Eyjaf...Eyjafjahanabananafofoop...Kevin.
QTHorror chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
D'aww, that was too cute. I loved it.
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011