Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Westyxa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I surprisingly think it actually easy to pronounce... Once you know it...

But America.

XDDDDDDDDDD YES.

that killed me.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
XD I think this was awesome. It was both a little sentimental and humorous at the same time. The perfect combination in my opinion.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Kevin the volcano!
Reijou chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You had me chuckling through the whole thing, and then suddenly, America's line, and I lost it.

Thank you for writing this. I've always wanted to see/read about the nations discussing that volcano. XD
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My freind reccomended this to me. He attempted to write it down for me several times before just deciding to tell me to look up a volcano named Kevin. I just wanted to tell you that I love this. And Ey...Eyja...Eyjaf...Eyjafjahanabananafofoop...Kevin.
QTHorror chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
D'aww, that was too cute. I loved it.
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh that is hilarious! XD
marble-fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
PPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT, the ending XD!
evilmanray chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
dsfghjksd

marry me

THAT LAST LINE WAS AMAZING YOU'RE SO BRILLIANT YOU'RE SO SMART

and I will never not see this and hear its dramatic reading in my head

p.s. grammar
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
America. Oh America, you just made my day. Or night.

Kevin indeed.

You my friend are made of win. :D Pure Golden(or whatever colour or precious metal you want really) Win.
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I should be annoyed because I was gonna wright a fic almost the same as this, then I camea cross this. But this is better then what I was gonna so XD. This is awesome!

(it's a big short though but that's alright~)

Great story! D Iceland is seriously rejected too much 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahhahaha! I love this! You know, I sat there and tried to say it. After a while I managed to spit out something I think was pretty good try, but would make an Icelander laugh their ass off or start crying. I think I'm just going to call it Kevin too, that was brilliant name.
BritaniaAngelEngland chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hahahaha! I loved this! Thank you, very nice.
Nutty Delphox chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
*can't pronounce name*

Lol! I love what America says at the end. This is a great drabble, it's funny and cute! I don't know about anybody else, but I found it refreshing.
Timpeni chapter 1 . 8/13/2011