Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
marble-fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
PPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT, the ending XD!
evilmanray chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
dsfghjksd

marry me

THAT LAST LINE WAS AMAZING YOU'RE SO BRILLIANT YOU'RE SO SMART

and I will never not see this and hear its dramatic reading in my head

p.s. grammar
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
America. Oh America, you just made my day. Or night.

Kevin indeed.

You my friend are made of win. :D Pure Golden(or whatever colour or precious metal you want really) Win.
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I should be annoyed because I was gonna wright a fic almost the same as this, then I camea cross this. But this is better then what I was gonna so XD. This is awesome!

(it's a big short though but that's alright~)

Great story! D Iceland is seriously rejected too much 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahhahaha! I love this! You know, I sat there and tried to say it. After a while I managed to spit out something I think was pretty good try, but would make an Icelander laugh their ass off or start crying. I think I'm just going to call it Kevin too, that was brilliant name.
BritaniaAngelEngland chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hahahaha! I loved this! Thank you, very nice.
Nutty Delphox chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
*can't pronounce name*

Lol! I love what America says at the end. This is a great drabble, it's funny and cute! I don't know about anybody else, but I found it refreshing.
Timpeni chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Genius.

Simply genius.
lokimademedoit chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this! I had a good enough understanding of how to pronounce that volcano name and so was quite amused at the characters attempts. America's end line, though, made me laugh for 5 minutes solidly. Thankyou so much!
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Volcano, I think I'll call you Kevin, too.

Fic was hilarious.

That said, you could use a bit of quality control at points here.

1) Third sentence, you've got a space between the 't he'

2) "You're bloody volcano..." "You're" is the contraction for "You are." It should be "Your."

3) "...pronounce that volcanoes name?" should be "volcanoe's" to indicate possession.

4)" Volcano, I ..." Get rid of the space between 'Volcano' and the ".

There's no way I got everything, but that ought to help you make this fic flow a bit better.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha, America's last line is just epic!
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh god... America, I love you. That volcano is Kevin.
Icelandfan101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
lol!... kevin? wow America, just, wow... UR A GEINUS! lolz, jk. inlooooove iceland, and im moving to Reyklavik, i spelled it wrong, ik, next month. yAaaaaay! well! have a good easter!
Icelandfan101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Diamone chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Extrememly cute and funny :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »