Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
lokimademedoit chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this! I had a good enough understanding of how to pronounce that volcano name and so was quite amused at the characters attempts. America's end line, though, made me laugh for 5 minutes solidly. Thankyou so much!
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Volcano, I think I'll call you Kevin, too.

Fic was hilarious.

That said, you could use a bit of quality control at points here.

1) Third sentence, you've got a space between the 't he'

2) "You're bloody volcano..." "You're" is the contraction for "You are." It should be "Your."

3) "...pronounce that volcanoes name?" should be "volcanoe's" to indicate possession.

4)" Volcano, I ..." Get rid of the space between 'Volcano' and the ".

There's no way I got everything, but that ought to help you make this fic flow a bit better.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha, America's last line is just epic!
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh god... America, I love you. That volcano is Kevin.
Icelandfan101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
lol!... kevin? wow America, just, wow... UR A GEINUS! lolz, jk. inlooooove iceland, and im moving to Reyklavik, i spelled it wrong, ik, next month. yAaaaaay! well! have a good easter!
Icelandfan101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Diamone chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Extrememly cute and funny :)
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw, silly America xD Kevin is a great name for a volcano though!

Great story!
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

Great job!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
XD Yes, America, because fjek la;fje just wasn't simple enough.

WHEW! Was not expecting that one! The flippy tones was unexpected too! But loved. :D

I can totally picture Iceland in this situation; and I haven't been really approving of Iceland. ;P (No, it's not that I don't like him, he's just...another Norway to me. *tilts head*)

But now I know to give this funny nation another chance. :D

*tries pronouncing it again*

Gosh darn it, this is harder than Russian! XD

Thanks for the awesome read!

~TMRomance
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
If I ever go back to Iceland, I'm going to the Blue Lagoon, and then teling my friends "Let's go see Kevin! Y'know, that volcanoe that errupted?" XD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was just brilliant! Oh America. You win with that last line.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think I'll call that volcano Kevin now too... hahahahaha!

That last line cracked me up so much... you win everything.

Keep writing.
Kawaii Bishyness chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
...OwO

that... was cute. xD

besides that, i'm kinda surprised by the amount of reviews you have. because this is a one shot, is all. xD

nice job