Reviews for Eyjafjallajökull
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think I'll call that volcano Kevin now too... hahahahaha!

That last line cracked me up so much... you win everything.

Keep writing.
miintea chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
...OwO

that... was cute. xD

besides that, i'm kinda surprised by the amount of reviews you have. because this is a one shot, is all. xD

nice job
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
XDDD

I love this to death~!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh god, this was so funny it's awesome!

I now officially love you. Thank you for making all the other nations suck at my mother language! This just made my day~ (Even though it's midnight over here xD)

Eyjafjallajökull FTW!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I don't even watch or read Hetalia, but this awesome!
Vivecka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
pahaha I've America's last quip
YourTruly-Ice chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Absolutely brilliant! XDD Best part? England's reference to the Beatles. 3
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
LOL. I can't remember where, but I watched a video talking about this issue online. XD It was pretty damn funny seeing news reporters from around the world fuck up that name. ICELAND. WHY? Just name it simple! Jesus! XP
a chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
icelandic is a strange thing to speak... i want to learn it anyway!
Karneval chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved this! It was so funny!

It has been call The Volcano in the news. xD
luna the blonde chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ahh! Very amusing, I like it! I'm glad someone is keeping up with current events! Everyone I know calls the volcano E-16 because no one can say it's name. :)
Jenny Max chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
F I have finally unlazied myself to review this.

Courtney, my homegirl, I love you for writing this. Seeing Iceland's little cute side made me feel fluffy on the inside, and the argument's over Kevin's name (I'm not even gonna bother to copy and paste the name).

News references ftw! :D
EvilAnimeGoodness chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
XD How cute! Iceland rarely gets any love in Hetalia (the nordics might as well be canadian!)

Anyway, the remarks on the name were from various new stations, the correct pronunciation was from the fabulous Al Roper, & Kevin was given by Jon Stewart. :)

It's always nice to see a fellow Daily Show viewer. :D
kittymimi200 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
XDD ahahhaaha I'd rather the name be kevin too...XD
Reaper-Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh man, this was great! X3 I could never figure out how to pronounce the volcano's name, either!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »