Reviews for Close Call
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
A solid, interesting story. I can't wait to see how it ends.
aragonite chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Oh, boy! Watson has a protege! I LOVE that part!
Cleo chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Olivia is going to become a great doctor!

Especially with her mother's odd potions... O_o
Fiorella 2 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
I want to read the next. Will Holmes appear at some point? (As a secondary character, obviously)
LestradesDoItBetter chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Oh man! Your writing is so awesome!

But where's Jackie?
AdidasandPie chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Ah! There's more! I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging with Lestrade in dire condition and some jealous doctor on the loose.
aragonite chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Poor Watson angst! He knows he's done the right thing, but will he regret it?

Can't wait for the next chapter...
Fiorella 2 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Interesting. Please update.
Aragonite chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Yeah, I agree. If he can't be a Yarder, what good is he in his own mind? Good stuff!
shedoc chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
i luv it - mutual caretaking!

and of course the children in that time would have totally been involved in the care and running of the house - not like now the lazy little baggages!
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ha! Last line was golden.

How heartwarming. Except for the description of the injury, which I'm afraid I pictured much to vividly and made my stomach wriggle about for a moment.
Fiorella 2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Good start!
Revriley chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
What if they do amputate his arm? What would Holmes look like when he saw that Lestrade had only one arm?

That's what I first thought after reading the chapter. Then, I thought: That was well-written! (Okay, I lied, I reread the chapter).

Anyway, I love your stories, and can't wait for an update.
mo chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
All of your stories are absolutely wonderful. I find Watson such an interesting character, and you certainly do him justice. I love his strange friendships with both Holmes and Lestrade.

I can see where he would be sympathetic to trying to save Lestrade's arm-I imagine it was a close call with his leg when he was injured in the Afghan war. I love that your stories acknowledge his disabilities, even as you show us how strong he is despite (or perhaps because of) them.

Is this a long shot, or can we expect more?

Also, I have to ask... were you a fan of the movie? I was surprised by how much I liked Jude Law's Watson. The man also managed to subtly limp through the whole movie, and even seemed to hold a shoulder stiffly.
aragonite chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I can't wait for the rest.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »