Reviews for A Special Occasion
CainAJLBassen chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Hey. Just to say you Lemon was Ahhhhmazing (not a play on Alec's moans at all .) and I think your only trouble was overthinking and over worrying about the turn out, writing is meant to be enjoyed and not stressed and worried over. So next time just relax knowing your first time was a success and as long as you put a little effort in the second will be the same. My only comment is to paragraph your your smut a little more evenly instead on one huge block, or it may seem a little rushed, say when he moves from prep to main event change paragraph and so on.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Can I draw your attention to that one rather long paragraph in the middle? It's kind fo hard to read like that, and I wonder if there isn't any way for you to break that up some. Also, I personally would appreciate a little more detail, if possible. It gives me a clearer idea of what is going on. I did like the story, so keep it up!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I love this fic it is wicked cool
Bookworm24601 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Lemony good :)
C.Queen chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Now there's a climatic ending for you lol

I really like how you had them stumble around getting ready for their anniversary, doing things like dressing up and burning the rolls because they're really a normal couple despite their otherness.

You might want to to work on the way you write dialogue though because sometimes it was hard to figure out who was saying what. Other than that it was really great, keep up the good wokr!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Oooo vv hot but then Alec and Mafnus already are lol great job thanks for sharing xx
DisturbingEmily chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
You've got some spelling mistakes :), but chapter was very good! I liked it

booky-true-false-identity chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
it was a good ending i liked it :)
Polgara chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Oh I love this couple! n0n

I hope you update it soon, is a really good fic to read! *goes to subscribe*
Rizzalicious chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Update! This is so interesting. Alec Magnus all the way. You are a very talented writer.
kselzer chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
well, whatever you went through to get this chapter written must have worked 'cause it was perfect.
booky-true-false-identity chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
amazing love it~! more please!
DisturbingEmily chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I liked it :) Behaviour of Alec 'n Magnus was very natural and generally chapter was well-written :)

Looking forward to more

Melanyl chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
yeii love
soo cute
can't wait! yeii they are hott!
rocketinthesky chapter 3 . 5/3/2010